Reviews for An Unexpected Alliance
Evenstar606 chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
Excellent. I forgot to review this chapter, but you write so well I just can't believe it,
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
Aw, poor Min, it sucks being ill. I hate Umbitch!
Evenstar606 chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
AWESOME! You did such a good job on Minerva, it was absolutely fantastic.
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 1/23/2008

Terri
XChocolateChipX chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
The cold was accurate. Poor Minerva. One thing; where's Fred? I miss him. Brilliant chapter.

-Chip
hiddeninaber chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
Have I ever mentioned that I love how long your updates are? They're like twice the length of everyone elses... *happy*

Fantastic update as always. Although, please, I miss Minerva/Fred.

And GAH, there are no words to describe how disgusting whatsername is... (I can't remember her surname!)

Manon chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
I love this story!

Thanks for the 2 chapters!

Are Fred and Minerva going to be an item? I liked that idea! It's crazy lol.

Hope to see a next chapter soon!

love,

Manon
Jane Austen Girl chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
You wrote someone with a cold very well, down to the irrational refusal of medicine and the grumpiness and the slow reactions and the attempts to sequester oneself alone in as much misery as possible for ultimate wallowing purposes... *grins*
Lady Mage chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
HOORAH! AN UPDATE! I am really liking this chapter.

Reasons:

1. Minerva makes up with Sirius

2. No further romance with Fred is hinted at thank Merlin

3. Albus is actually nice to her

4. The update was fast! (hopefully the next chapter will be so fast? PLEASE?

lady Mage
dhawthorne chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
I'm glad for the quick update - and I loved Sirius's apology! Great job, as always!
Lady Mage chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
Wonderful story. I wish she would get together with Sirius or Severus or Remus. Not Fred! He's way too young, and even though Sirius, Severus, and Remus, are still younger than her, they have been through a lot more. I wish you would just decide on something and stick to it.

I hope Sirius finds out about Marcus soon- he is being a pain in the rear. Seriously! (haha, pun not intended)

I look forward to your update, and will talk to you then!

Lady Mage
Lady Mage chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
I'm liking the development with Severus. But please don't have her and Fred end up together. That is just a little disturbing.
kjb214 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
love it! keep it up!
Lady Mage chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I like this story! But I hope you aren't going to have romance between McGonagall and Fred. Now that's a little disturbing.
Stacie chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
Another fabulous chapter. I love the interaction between Minerva, Pomona and Severus, thankfully they’re looking out for her and got her back on track again. I can’t wait to find out how Umbridge reacts to the latest round of events both in and out of Hogwarts I also like her verbal sparring with Minerva, she’s always so convinced that as high inquisitor everyone will bow down to her wishes and yet Minerva manages to knock her down with just a few words and make it seem perfectly reasonable – and not even Umbridge will argue with the diagnosis of Madam Pomfrey

Looking forward to the next chapter.
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »