Reviews for An Unexpected Alliance
Megi Keishii chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Interesting, very interesting.
Hello chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Hahukum Konn chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
I like how you reveal the "behind the scenes" acts (or at least one version thereof) that we readers couldn't see in JKR's books. :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ha! XD I love this chapter :D
E. Edwin chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awww I love this! What a delightful premise. I'm looking forward to reading this.
Annalise chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hello Minniequill,

I've long since read you stories and I think they're absolutely wonderfull. You've really captured the person of Minerva McGonnagall.
I know you have made some changes to 'An unexpected alliance', as i've read the previous version.
And I can remember reading, a long time ago, a story about Minerva in a bar, with her collagues and Hagrid, where she tells of the events that led her to become a teacher (incuding proclaiming that she must have been drunk when she accepted the job), and I remembered it being a very good story. Sadly, I can't remember the title, or if it is still posted on this site. If it is not, please please post it again... I loved it!
Anyways, thanks for your stories and the world they keep alive.

P.S. Excuse me for any mistakes in my english, it is not my native language.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is looking to be something strange and wonderful.

I like it!
Eh chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
This story seems to have changed a great deal.

I was initially excited to have a McGonagall helping the twins terrorize Umbridge story, but it seems to have turned into something else entirely.

There are parts of this I really love. The start of things with Fred and George, most of their scenes with McGonagall. Severus' attention to the scar on Minerva's temple. The fight with Dumbledore. Remus' sleep-fighting. For some reason I am a fan of the non-friendly relationship between Alastor and Minerva.

But I find myself bored/confused/uncommited to and by pretty much everything else.

Your writing doesn't seem to know where it's going and it has taken a very long time to even get here. :
Mitarose chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
I very much like this story. It is very well-written and descriptive, and I think you captured the characters well.
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Brilliantly written. Minerva seemed to come alive in this story. Just reading about her schedule and frustrations was enough to make me feel tired. I hope you update again soon!
kaiiju chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Thanks for the great read!
potterhead1997 chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
are you going to finish this? I wish you would include a little more humor and pranking and stuff like you did at the begining
Athena's phoenix chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I love, love, love, love, LOVE this! You had me laughing (quite maniacally) at Umbridge's misfortunes very often.
somebodykillme chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
I like this story, thanks for writing it.
Mari83 chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Eagerly waiting for more!
633 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »