Reviews for An Unexpected Alliance
Mawenn35 chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
This story is so great ! And you're way to describe the relationship between the characters is just amazing !
I love how you present Minerva, strict but fair and caring
I hope you'll continue this story one day, I would be here to read it !
jhopayy chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I am loving this so far. I never imagined I would be reading a story in Minerva's perspective but you wrote this beautifully. The genre says romance so I'm wondering who it may involve? Only one way to find out! Reading your amazingly descriptive writing! 3
benzo-hime chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
this is wonderful :) I really hope you'll pick it back up someday
Wistful Fade chapter 10 . 3/27/2015
Love this. One of my favorite things is Remus being in the story, because not many put him in stories. Really great detail. Please continue.
Wistful Fade chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Love dis.
Reader chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
Wonderfully written! Even though I think you should change your summary, and the genre, this is a very interesting read :)
I wish you'd continued this story, though
Chopsticks89 chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
This is a truly great fic, as always, I adore Mcgonagall, and your rendition is absolutely perfect. It's regretful that you've been unable to continue this fic, as I'd really enjoy seeing the plot unfold further. Ah well, it was good while it lasted!
Pyrovilian chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Ohh meow frikkin gawd will it come more of this awsome story? Cause I need more! Please update!
lovemya2000 chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
One Of The Better Stories. Though Some Characters Seem OOC. One Thing I Hate About The Books Is That The Death Eaters And Greyback Do So Many Horrible Things Yet Are Never Given Their Comeuppance. The Light Side Die Left And Right Yet The Only Evil People That Die Are Rosier And Regulas, Before The Books. Gibbon, And Bellatrix And Voldemort During The Last Book. I Think If The Order Weren't So Hesitant To Kill They'd Have Won The War A Lot Quicker. Their Weakness To Kill Left Voldemorts Ranks Swelling In Numbers While The Order Was Picked Off.
lovemya2000 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Why Don't MCconagel And Moody Not Like Each Other? And Lupin Seems OOC. Of Course We Only Ever See Genial Proffeser From Harry's POV And Not Order Member So That May Be It.
potterhead1997 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Continue please! Also Sirius spent twelve years in azkaban not fourteen it was I. This chapter or the last I noticed you said it was fourteen
RightMeow chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
I absolutely love it! :)
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
oh you are evil so very evil but such a good evil it evens out to goodness
Megi Keishii chapter 10 . 2/26/2013