Reviews for An Unexpected Alliance
Annalise chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hello Minniequill,

I've long since read you stories and I think they're absolutely wonderfull. You've really captured the person of Minerva McGonnagall.
I know you have made some changes to 'An unexpected alliance', as i've read the previous version.
And I can remember reading, a long time ago, a story about Minerva in a bar, with her collagues and Hagrid, where she tells of the events that led her to become a teacher (incuding proclaiming that she must have been drunk when she accepted the job), and I remembered it being a very good story. Sadly, I can't remember the title, or if it is still posted on this site. If it is not, please please post it again... I loved it!
Anyways, thanks for your stories and the world they keep alive.

Greeting,
Annalise
P.S. Excuse me for any mistakes in my english, it is not my native language.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is looking to be something strange and wonderful.

I like it!
Eh chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
This story seems to have changed a great deal.

I was initially excited to have a McGonagall helping the twins terrorize Umbridge story, but it seems to have turned into something else entirely.

There are parts of this I really love. The start of things with Fred and George, most of their scenes with McGonagall. Severus' attention to the scar on Minerva's temple. The fight with Dumbledore. Remus' sleep-fighting. For some reason I am a fan of the non-friendly relationship between Alastor and Minerva.

But I find myself bored/confused/uncommited to and by pretty much everything else.

Your writing doesn't seem to know where it's going and it has taken a very long time to even get here. :
Mitarose chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
I very much like this story. It is very well-written and descriptive, and I think you captured the characters well.
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Brilliantly written. Minerva seemed to come alive in this story. Just reading about her schedule and frustrations was enough to make me feel tired. I hope you update again soon!
kaiiju chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Thanks for the great read!
potterhead1997 chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
are you going to finish this? I wish you would include a little more humor and pranking and stuff like you did at the begining
Athena's phoenix chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I love, love, love, love, LOVE this! You had me laughing (quite maniacally) at Umbridge's misfortunes very often.
somebodykillme chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
I like this story, thanks for writing it.
Mari83 chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Eagerly waiting for more!
Mari83 chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Very much enjoying this and wanting it to go on forever!
Mari83 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Great story!
doodlechick12 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
"You were just going to point and laugh, weren't you?" George Weasley said, grinning.

Minerva straightened to her full height. "Don't be ridiculous, Weasley," she snapped, "it's rude to point."

Hahaha, I loved that.
Nankinmai chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Very good angst from McG's pov. Makes the books more realistic in terms of the effects of war. One can only hope the best for her.
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ohh, I was so angry when Minerva got put on probation! How dare Umbridge do that to a woman who is a million times the witch she is! Fred and George have my full support!
628 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »