Reviews for An Unexpected Alliance
Mari83 chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Very much enjoying this and wanting it to go on forever!
Mari83 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Great story!
doodlechick12 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
"You were just going to point and laugh, weren't you?" George Weasley said, grinning.

Minerva straightened to her full height. "Don't be ridiculous, Weasley," she snapped, "it's rude to point."

Hahaha, I loved that.
Nankinmai chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Very good angst from McG's pov. Makes the books more realistic in terms of the effects of war. One can only hope the best for her.
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ohh, I was so angry when Minerva got put on probation! How dare Umbridge do that to a woman who is a million times the witch she is! Fred and George have my full support!
ChimChimCherie chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
I absolutely adore this story. Minerva is one of my favorite characters, and recently I have been reading a lot of SS MM friendship fics. This is one of the most realistic and well-written stories yet. Update soon please!
SoulMusician chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Very good read

Lightningki chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Nice! Love the plot. Keep updating!
CarnivorousOak chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Love McGonagll. She's my favorite character. are Fred and George going to get into the file-stealing operation? I've always thought that their specialized skill set could easily be applied to more practical things.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
You've no idea how happy it made me to see that you updated this fic! It's amazing, patiently waiting for the next update! :)
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
I love this story. For me it always has a re-read factor. Well done!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Kitten chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Marvelous! Love it!
Osprey Eamon chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Nice story. It’s rather darker than I expected it would be when I started reading but its still been very enjoyable. You’ve done a great job showing McGonagall and all of the other adults’ perspective of the war.
iloveit chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Please, do tell me you will continue this most fantastic story? :D
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »