Reviews for An Unexpected Alliance
ChimChimCherie chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
I absolutely adore this story. Minerva is one of my favorite characters, and recently I have been reading a lot of SS MM friendship fics. This is one of the most realistic and well-written stories yet. Update soon please!
SoulMusician chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Very good read

Lightningki chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Nice! Love the plot. Keep updating!
CarnivorousOak chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Love McGonagll. She's my favorite character. are Fred and George going to get into the file-stealing operation? I've always thought that their specialized skill set could easily be applied to more practical things.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
You've no idea how happy it made me to see that you updated this fic! It's amazing, patiently waiting for the next update! :)
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
I love this story. For me it always has a re-read factor. Well done!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Kitten chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Marvelous! Love it!
Osprey Eamon chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Nice story. It’s rather darker than I expected it would be when I started reading but its still been very enjoyable. You’ve done a great job showing McGonagall and all of the other adults’ perspective of the war.
iloveit chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Please, do tell me you will continue this most fantastic story? :D
sammyfish chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
This story is amazing. I've really enjoyed reading it so far, it's made me laugh a lot, but at the same time it's got a strong plot with several interrelated threads, many issues to be resolved and you've done a fabulous job of writing it. Please continue? My one and only criticism would be a fear that it's going to become FW/MM (because of the category)...personally, I hope this isn't the case, although I would continue reading it regardless. Hope to see an update :)
Star the Foxhound chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
You really should continue this story, it's really well written. I've read what you've got a few times already and love it. :)
bookworm1118 chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
Great story. Please update soon.
Noogat chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
i thought sirius, remus,and minerva were slightly out of character in this chapter. but it was stll very well written
Furionknight chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
I look forward to more :)
628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »