Reviews for An Unexpected Alliance
Star the Foxhound chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
You really should continue this story, it's really well written. I've read what you've got a few times already and love it. :)
bookworm1118 chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
Great story. Please update soon.
Noogat chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
i thought sirius, remus,and minerva were slightly out of character in this chapter. but it was stll very well written
Furionknight chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
I look forward to more :)
Noogat chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Ha, this chapter was funny. You probably aren't gonna fix this anymore, but the only thing that bothered me was that there were plenty of grammar mistakes...
salty-sarah chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
This is an absolutely brilliant series (o: Hearing it from Minerva's POV gives the frigid Head-of-House a real face and personality that is hard not to like, to not commiserate with, sympathise with. I also love the characterisations you've done. I have to admit I skipped Lupin's recount of his visit to Greyback, being rather squeamish, but you handled the situation marvellously. And Snape, and Sirius, and Fred…I could go on, I think, but I hope you've got the sentiment (o: Thanks so much for sharing this. Cheers!
EternalDementia5 chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Love this story! Its nice to see a different side of McGonagall and you write her very well.
QueenKit chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
I love this story. *big grin*

Not much more I can say than that. I think it's well written and your portrayal of the characters is really good.
okieredrose chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
Very good story. I like seeing an insight into what might be going on behind the scenes in Ootp. this is also one of the best characterizations I've seen of MM in fanfic. I look forward to reading more.
Lina Ben chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great story so far. I'll have to read the rest in the morning. Keep writing!
CaduceusSiren chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love it! ...What? you wanted a 'Love it!', so I present to you a 'Love it!'. Besides, I do!
old-crow chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
Hi,

Best wishes as you continue with your story.

O-C
old-crow chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Hi,

Your Umbridge makes a very believable villian.

Well told,

O-C
SilverWolf77 chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
I love it! hehe

Minerva is perfect here. (:

I have to say the scenes with her and Fred are my favorite! :D

I can't wait to read more!

-silverwolf-
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
This is a good story. Minerva's perspective is interesting. I hope you write more.
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »