Reviews for An Unexpected Alliance
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
good chapter
Miss-eoWyn chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
ah yes...the power of reviews.

well, here is on of, hopefully, enormous power that will make you update ASAP. :D not trying to push you or anything...just giving you a gentle shove towards the next chapter. One just as grate as these two btw. ;D

[eoWyn];)
Satyah chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Very great, so far, but I can't seem to find the second chapter. Life is really unfair. Could you tell me what the problem is?
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I don't think I've EVER laughed os much during one chapter in the enter time I've known about fanfiction! It's incredible, how easily you slid little jokes into the text without them seeming false or crude, just hilarious! It's brilliant, please keep it coming!

xxStellaxx
Nation El-Diablo chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I'm loving this so far can't wait for more!
Hermes priestess chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
yes please continue

i enjoyed it
k chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
oh !

this is interesting.

what is mcgonagal view on how they exit hogworts (sp?)?
fluff chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Please keep going, this is a lot of fun!
PiER chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
A mischievous Min aiding the Weasley twins in their quest to cause mayhem! I don't believe there has ever been a better plot! Ingenious! I can't wait for an update as I am eager to know what else you have up your sleeve!

PiER
AdamiRose chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
You already know what I think, but Here I am reviewing anyhow...

So, I like, I like your plans for the future with this, and when is the next chapter gonna be done?
AdamiRose chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
and why isn't there more of this already? I want more...MORE MORE MORE!

Please with sugar and a cherry on top? I'll love you forever (in that platonic friend sor of way of course)

pwease! *does the Nermal-eyes*
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
FOR ME? SQUE!

I love it! Any story involving the Twins and Minerva giving Umbitch the finger is a winner in my book.

Beautifully written and characterized, as always. More please.
trulyamused chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
An unholy alliance, if there ever was one.

Of course you must continue.

I’m looking forward to it.

Truly
Animal Princess chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Please continue! I like this story and want to know what happens next!
lullabymoon chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Brilliant! Can't wait to see the chaos they cause.
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »