Reviews for An Unexpected Alliance
Animal Princess chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Please continue! I like this story and want to know what happens next!
lullabymoon chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Brilliant! Can't wait to see the chaos they cause.
hermin22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Brilliant! Please update soon!
Dragonflame-05 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
You have, and I'll stress have, to finish this. This is so great. I love McGonagalls rebelious/motherly side.
Miss-eoWyn chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Continue? are you kidding me? I love these sorts of stories...please hurry the update...I'm dying! :D kind of...;)

Well done!

[eoWyn];)
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I would love for you to continue this, I think it could present a rare oppertunity to see Minerva really get her own back at Umbridge, and not have it fall back on her. An excellent idea, and place to explore her character! Please, carry on!

xxStellaxx
NerinaB chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Hells yes! Please continue! This promises to be hilarious.
Goddess McG chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Oh please! PLEASE don't stop there! It's not often I get to read more of McGonagalls more rebelious side :D And the idea that she actually had a hand in the creaion of the fireworks and the chaos is just brilliant ;D I'll bee looking forward to your update of this story ;)
AlmondEyes21 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
plz plz plz continue!gr8 fic.i love the idea of M.M. helping fred & george!very original.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
This looks interesting. Please continue.
Lena chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
amazing!
Tu lo sai inc chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
This is a MUST continue!
ida chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I like it, but I think you rushed into the action too soon. Also, I think that it is unrealistic. Minerva would not become so familiar with him so quickly.
David Brown chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Ya want reviews? Ya got 'em.

I like the premise. Minerva is a genius at transfiguration and she ought to know more about pranking than anyone else by now, having dealt with Fred, George, the Marauders, and Harry's non-pranking escapades.

At some point, she's probably going to have to tell Fred and George that there's nothing left for her to teach them. And that's when they leave Hogwarts.
cherry328 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
this as really good and i really likes it please update soon and its probobly a good idea to add a disclaimer to your page.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 Next »