Reviews for Generation Lost
Retarded. OC who happens to be named Ranma.
vampireyuri 22 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
love this story please continue
HopeSeiketsu chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Gotta say I am not really a fan of princess rose(I refuse to call her ranma) thats not only OOC she is basically an O.C sorry to say but I am off this storry it was pretty good but I just can't stand it when ranma is THAT out of character I mean sure therewas reason for it but I just can't help but think that the transition was too quick in my opinion don't get me wrong it was a good story but you had ranma see know about utena and Dorothy and I cant help but think he would go with that kind of princes... or at least something less OOC maybe a warrior princess or at least while still maintaining some of what IS RANMA and not throwing away basically everything but his martial arts and memories I mean heck you basically even threw away HIS body
Ranmazon chapter 11 . 5/4/2014

Kasumi Ranma, Nabiki Erika(Gos), Akane Sarah
&
I hope you either do Sailor Rose vs Black Rose or make Kodachi one f her senshi
god of all chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
Bialaska chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
As always a good read, the only disappointment being that it was not Windborne or Strained Harmony that got the update first. ;)

Looking forward to more of this story!
GandalfTG chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Oh Dear, A New chapter. Oh, what ever shall I do? It's been so long since this fic has been updated, I will just have to go back and re-read the story from the beginning. Such a hard life I lead, oh woe is me, the misery I must endure...

In case you couldn't tell, which i highly doubt, that was sarcasm! :) I love this story, and am very glad to see it updated. It's long been one of my favorite fics. (and I'm making sure that it's actually on that list, since that feature didn't exist last time it was updated, i don't believe.) anyway, better safe than sorry!

PLEASE keep writing this story more soon!

I'll review more once I've re-read from the beginning.
Claire Danielle chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Glad to see this story continuing. Personally, I'm hoping for a Kasumi match-up, I really dislike Akane and have always felt Kasumi deserved more from life. I'm kinda hoping her lesbian book suggestion has a deeper meaning. Rebecca has bit off more that she can chew with Ranma, I doubt Ranma will be caught flatfooted again.

The Amazons I'm kinda hoping if Ranma offered to remove Shampoo's curse and provide her with a really good template they'd void the kisses. They definitely wont get a husband from Ranma now.

I'm also hoping Ranma can find a way for Erica to have her own body, maybe using a tree to make her a Willow Ent.

I'm really enjoying the story and looking forward to more. :)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Now that they know the enemy I can't wait to see what Team Ranma does. Very nice Princess duel, though I'm shuddering at how badly Ryoga has been changed.
skywiseskychan chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
I've almost got to wonder if you have a reference sheet for just how crazy and in what way's Ranma is at any given moment.

Then she's just gone and done one of the two thing's she wasn't supposed to do to avoid the town fathers.

That makes me wonder just how nutzo crazy they might all be and what it will be like if they decide to throw down.
Rydan fall chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Nice, seems Ranma has her fear of her transformation back.
Might I suggest a flooting Island?
Check Infinite Stratos and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha for a few intresting devices.

It's almost a shame that they can't plant any plant on another planet.
Anyway, good to see a update and till the next time.
Dumbledork chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
I love this story. Always nice to see a new chapter.
J. Palmgren chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
To paraphrase a different crack comic product:
"WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM!"

You constantly railroad and alter your characters until I no longer care about them.
The changes are in general:
1. Counter to the original character.
2. Annoying in the extreme (Rose princesses and succubi. Suck my...)

Another thing that constantly appears in your fiction is the smug and manipulating outside character you produce from nowhere. Sometimes more than one.

Many of your other characters also come off as smug, self satisfied and completely without worry for consequences.

This annoys me a lot.

Final comment:
If you constantly change Ranma until he/she no longer has anything except the name in common with the original why use Ranma Saotome in the first place. Write original fanfiction with a few borrowed elements since that is what you eventually get to every time.
Compucles chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ranma leaves everyone for good? Ukyo is his only real friend? Sure, he doesn't care much for most of Nerima's crazies, but he also cares about Akane, while Kasumi, Dr. Tofu, and in a strange way even Ryoga, would also be missed. Also, taking him away from everything else doesn't make for much of a "Ranma 1/2" story. Sorry, but I can't read something like this.