Reviews for Picture This
This was interesting and hella underrated
L5472 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
LMAO Deanny stuck in a painting haha

I have that episode of Charmed on dvd hehe XD
JenBurch chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Hm, a nice easy hunt for Dean to work his frustration out on? Did Sam just jinx them again? lol

I have to admit, the image of Dean in that outfit was hilarious! I was really hoping he'd be stuck with it until the end of the fic, that when he got out of the painting he'd be in this outfit... hehehe That's so evil! But man, it was funny!

Gotta say, loved the guy in the leather who was taking advantage of the chance to disappear amongst people equally as strange ;)
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Guess we should all pay more attention to motel art. Loved the line,'Well, Dean. We have final proof you really do have ten inches.' LOL and

“Dean!” Sam whined, “If you are trying to make a joke about me staring at your ass, just don’t.” The smirk increased by a millimetre.

Love your attention to detail and giving us a new look at all those motel rooms.

Keep up the good work.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Ah, just the thought of my very own Dean painting!

Very nicely done, the brotherly banter hilarious.

Thanks for sharing.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
lol, great oneshot...noo dean dont go to the rawhead!

made me giggle :D

XsarahX
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Have to tell you how clever this fic is - and really, really funny. I found myself laughing out loud at this image of miniature Dean, ala Huck Finn, in the painting making faces at his brother. All the little scowls, pouts and eye-brow twitches. God, how ingenious. I can't imagine where that idea came from. Special brownies? ;) Seriously, a very unique hunt. Sam was really smokin' saving his "little brother". (Sorry, couldn't resist)

I will admit that I twinged when I read the last sentence: "A nice easy hunt for Dean to work out his frustration on. Things were looking up." Yeah, right.

Thanks for sharing this little gem with us. I look forward to reading your future work. Until next time...
aithreachas chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
What an unbelievable hoot with a sharp dose of "reality" at the end for what we know is to come...nicely, very nicely done. Thank you.
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This is such an awesome one shot. I loved it. I can just picture Dean making all those faces. That boy can say volumes with a 'look' and Sam's handling of the situation - sweet and funny.

I loved the humor and your descriptions of the meaning behind each pursed lip, eye roll, smirk and quirked eyebrow. Very well done! I giggled all the way through...(yes, giggled). And several parts had me really ROFLOL. There were so many funny parts I can't list them all without regurgitating the entire story.

It was amusing though when Sam lifted the picture to see how it hung on the wall and Dean smirked - I could literally hear the retort that would have sprung from his lips had he been able to speak...evidently Sam too knows his brother all too well...Hehehehehehe

"Dean" Sam whined, "If your trying to make a joke about me staring at your ass just don't." Hahahahahah to funny! Even trapped inside a picture the boy is forever a wise-a**. But a nice and well meaning kind of wise-a**.

I could just see Sam lifting the picture from the wall and (forever the curious nature of a child) experimenting with it by tilting it from side to side until he noticed his brother looked a little queasy. "Sorry" Hehehe. Oh, Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...

You really have an excellent feel for the characters. They are right on target. It is so well written I could picture it all vividly in my mind as I read.

Very very well written. This is such a refreshing piece to read. I will probably read it again and again. I can't help but smile when I do. This is one of my favorites.

Thank you and great job!
E. Clay chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Yup, gotta love Dean all decked out in Huck Fin attire. Good story. I enjoyed it and am glad it didn't go into angst territory. It was a pleasant read. Thanks for posting.
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Dean's stubby arms - LOL! Cool story. Why didn't Sam get sucked into the painting?
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Nice tie in between two episodes. I can so picture Dean in rolled up jeans, flannel shirt, and fishing...and being less than impressed at being there.

Very good imagery.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
That was hysterical, Dean in a checked shirt and rolled up pants, fishing! Very cute story, I giggled all the way through, such a mental image. Great writing!