Reviews for Consequences
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 7/20
Amazing story! I enjoyed it!
TanjaO chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Oh ... how could you do this to me? Here I was ... all happy ... reading chap 11 ... thinking "is it gonna be a boy or girl" ... and then you throw me into the depths of despair! ... (hey that sounded really good, maybe I should consider tapping into my muse? LOL). What a great story! Loved it! Good job! :-)
Schatze8210 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
This was definitely FULL of plot twists and turns, and I loved it!
icecreamgal31 chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
INDEED. good proposal.
Emmy1512 chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
Ok that was most definately the most awesome proposal ever :D
smithcrafter chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
You have a really twisted, confused, conniving mind. Do you know that? But it made for a really great story!
kmap chapter 12 . 1/22/2008
Hi, Just found this.

Your writing was fantastic, cruel, but fantastic none the less.

I didn't know whether to smile or cry half the time. One dream was bad enough, but two,that was mean, very mean.

Well done :)
Peg42 chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
Hello Aertyn ("Fluff Monster".. :) )

After I put myself together again (laughing and wincing on the floor about that GREAT Dallas-ending) I HAVE to send you a message!

Ive read a lot of stories in these days and I have to admit youve become my favorite author.

My english isnt so good so I didnt actually give comments back, although I wanted to, most of the time. So now Im breaking my rule because I cant resist such an interesting person you must be!

I like your kind of thinking about my two favorite characters and I like your style. Its so funny and of course romantic(thats exactly what I need after a day full of hard work).

I dont know how to do this submit-review-thing. I want to tell you so much more but I cut it short..I like your work pretty much and Im looking forward to all other stories you wrote...after I finish THIS one, of course!(there is an end, yes? *grin*)

This will probably not be the last message from me, I guess.

I wish you all the best!

Greetings from Bremen, Germany

TiaRat chapter 12 . 8/8/2007
Well, when you get out of school you might consider a career writing soap operas (the drama, the cliff hangers, the love scenes...) I am glad I was reading this after it was complete, chaper 11 would have been a cruel ending.
lovestruck1990 chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
i love this story
14karatgold chapter 12 . 5/10/2007
OMG I've become a big fan of your stuff. I keep reading things, and then about halfway through, I realize who wrote it. This story was truly beautiful. I can't blame you for looking at other people's stuff for the sex parts. Heh heh. I'd prolly do the same thing... ANYWAY! I loved it, as I do all the other ones I read. Wow.

Christina chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
OMG i got so mad at you when you killed Sam! but alls well that ends well : )
christina chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
very...nice, very visual.
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 12 . 5/2/2007
Just as well! - LOL.

It's actually finished now?..

It was a pleasure to read!..
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
Tears welling - HOW COULD YOU?. I'd be more worried about a firestorm than flames!... :-( I'd better hurry up and read the next chapter just to make sure everything turns out for the best - and it better!...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »