Reviews for Consequences
stusue chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
Sam dreamed that she got everything she'd ever wanted ... Jack and she was pregnant ... and then she dreamed she died? And left a little girl behind whom she'd never even seen? And left a devastated Jack to bring up their little girl all alone? Wow ... does she not believe she deserves happiness, or what? But, from a 600-word, one-shot story, you ended up writing a really interesting fic, even if, as you say, it was a little tangled, with a dream within a dream. But a happy ending ... YAY! So, what's next? :o)
The Creeping Spleen chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
Aw... You big softie. :)

What are you gonna do for an encore? Sam and Jack's wedding? ;)
Missing Linka chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
You know ... I should hate your for this ... playing with my feelings and all ... But the truth is ... I can't ... 'Cause this story is too damn good ... *rofl* ;-)

caligate chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
Yeah and that was a leap of faith you took to string your readers along for 12 chapters when there was a happy ending in there anyway. It was a good plot device and you did a good job with it. Keep writing because you have talent.
stusue chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
Wha...? I sure hope your resolution involves Sam returning ... alive and well ... and soon! Poor Jack ... and poor little Abby! **sob** **sniffle**
caligate chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
Okay, you did warn with the character death and I really am not throwing flames, but goodness gracious, Sam? Made me cry and that is just not nice. The only thing I can say is that this was nicely written and Jack's monologue was wow!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Damn, sorry about the one month thing in my review of the new chapter, was reading two fics at the same time and completely messed everthing up. so, please ignore the sarcasm about the long wait only to get character death, but the unhappiness over Sam dying and demand to be fixed still stands.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
really nice, we wait almost for a whole month only to have you kill Sam. I hope you intend to fix this. and soon, not in another month.
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 10 . 4/11/2007
Will there be more?
stusue chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
I'm so glad I'm not offended by sex scenes ... it was so much better than the Basic Plot Outline! **grin** I also loved the touches of humour and Take Charge Sam... Very well written. I just hope this time it's for real! :o) So, what's next in store for them... is the wedding going to be like it was in Sam's dream? I can't wait for more... :o)
chelle db chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
Yay! I love a bit worried about the dream bit but yay...awesome fic! Thank you!
ilovesg1andNASA chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
awesome proposal _
Natters chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
xfirefly9x chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Aw! So damn cute! I'm so glad you kept going with this! Can't wait for more!
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 9 . 4/1/2007