Reviews for Consequences
dyslecksec chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
First, yes, you are a sick twisted freak with that ending of chapter 8. But you are right, the proposal in chapter 9 is very much something I could see Jack doing.
Carol81Brazil chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Perfect! Really, I love this fic.
awishaway chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
You have done an awesome job with this story and I agree the proposal is ver Jack O'Neill-ish. Really enjoyed what you have written to date.
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
ok, well YOU ARE EVIL! You HAVE to finish it! It CANT be left like THAT! Ok, thought i was hooked before, but NOW im gonna be hanging out for the next chapter!

Well Done!
Jennifer Carter chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
That was just wrong on so many levels. Add more soon.
Leilina chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
You ARE evil! ;-) If she's smart, she'll get it together..
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
"flufftacular" what a great word! - It certainly was flufftacular!...
xfirefly9x chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
Another very shiny chapter there! Nicely done! XD
caligate chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
There will be more, right? Too good to quit!
H.A. Taylor chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
I haven't been able to read the other chapters after this one cause my computer won't load them could you maybe please send me the other chapters via e-mail if you have time?
Natters chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
excellent fic
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
Aww! Pweasem just a wittle bit of a sequel? :(
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
Gotta say that i loved chapter 5's ending but its always nice to have "fluff" as well. Well done!.
DeniseM chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
Great FINAL chapter, so much better than the previous one. Thanks for a great story.
stusue chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
So, no sequel, eh? But you didn't say no epilogue... **hint, hint**. So, this was a way better **cough hopefullynotfinal cough** ending than the previous one! **grin** I'm glad your friend twisted your arm! :o) And your...uh...extensive reading was obviously very good as this chapter was great! I'd just like to see how things pan out for the two of them, though, and see how Sam goes with her recovery ... and to see how the others all react to their new relationship. Can't wait for (more) the next one... :o)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »