Reviews for Consequences
stusue chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
That's it? It's over? Pity... it was a sweet, short fic and it was certainly different, Jack first showing his love for Sam in front of everyone in the commissary! I bet she's glad she wrote that letter! And fluff ending would always be welcome... :o)
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
I can't believe that you're going to end it there!

PLEASE write more!
sammie77 chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Good story! Enjoying it! More, please!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
loved this part, just: Dr Lee isn't a medical doctor. His expertise are more in Sam's field, or he was just an engineer, I'm not sure, but he's definitely not a medical doctor.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I have faith that this won't be a death fic. Just one thing: so many have her expressing the readiness to resign in order for them to be together.

So why hadn't she done that on the show?

Why hadn't she said that to him just ONCE? Why hadn't she just resigned, went to him grabbed him, kissed him and never let go, making it clear to him that he had her, she had him, and there was nothing anyone could do to tear them apart?
xfirefly9x chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
He knows! She knows he knows! *whimpers*

Can't wait for more! )
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Oh you just HAVE to update!

Seriously this is like the best u have read!
stusue chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Well, I certainly did like Chapter 3 ... and Chapter 2 ... and Chapter 1... Now I'm just waiting for Chapter 4! :o) In the meantime, I'm wondering about the 'Consequences'...
Ineedahug chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
I'm really pleased you decided to continue with this story. Please keep going. I'd like to see what happens.
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Well, you'd better decide soon. . . preferably in the affirmative! :)
Stardino chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Write a sequel. Please? XD...um...please? Yep 'please' should do. hahaha
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Sad, what a waste. More would be good, especially if they got their heads out of their butts.
ilovesg1andNASA chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! great story! EVIL!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4