Reviews for Demonic Days
Penneay7 chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
well that was interesting plz update soon thx
DeltaKyuubi chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
cool story cant wait till you update
Delusional Fishies chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Update moar.
Delusional Fishies chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
If some idiot comes and whines about you killing Hinata, I will laugh. And laugh some more.
Forever Rahhel chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Thats a nice story.

It's good to see the Kyuubi as the dominating part for once.

I wonder about the relationship between Yugito and Naruto.

I like the paiting also it's rare.

Good to see you distinguished between learnt and mastered.

Also most ninja seem like to use just a handful of techniques depending on the situation they are in.

This seems to have that aspect covered.

Hope you update soon.

Keep it up.
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
is this a naruto and yugito pairing?

waiting patiently for an update
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
hot sh!t
snowgoddess52 chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
i look forword to your next update
Leader-sama Pawns chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Good story I rely like it and find it a very exiting story but a little to long update rate but you are the writer so you decide how fast you will update.

I cant wait until Naruto and Ryaki are going to betray Kumo and go to Akatsuki.

And I am so glad that the idea to giving Naruto the Byakugan went to hell because I thick it is really bad to give a character that don’t have a bloodline a bloodline.

Like ZOMG Naruto has a mysterious unknown bloodline that is like so ass kicking and powerful or he is Sasuke long lost cousin and has the Sharingan...or is given a bloodline.

Any way good story and I hope fore a update soon.
The Quack Syndrome chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
You got your update.

Good job.
brolly501 chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
interesting i hope to read more soon
kanemi chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
Interesting premise. And an interesting way of doing it. Typically when someone writes a "Naruto raised by x village..." they jump to the chuunin exam, not to pt. 2. It's actually quite refreshing.

I nearly choked when it looked like you were going to give Naruto the Byakugan, and I'm glad that that ended up being a red herring. You have a fairly good voice in your writing, and I haven't noticed any real grammatical errors. I look forward to seeing the results of the Iwa-Konoha conflict, and to see what Akatsuki and Kumo will be up to in the next few chapters.

I will eagerly await additions to this story.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Creating over 10 jutsu is a bit absurd. Kakashi was renowned for just learning 10 jutsu. Change it to creating over 100 jutsu. That's stil more than most ninja ever learn.
JohnnyG chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Interesting story so far. I look forward to more.

HarbingerLady chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
wait, wait, wait, are you saying that the ones Naruto is assigned to kill is the royal of Land of Moon from Naruto Movie? If it is, it's ironic that it's Naruto who kills them instead of protecting them like in canon