Reviews for Playing for keeps
animefreakx0x0999 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
dafuq ? nice story you got here .. finish the story .. T.T i beg of you :))))))))))
carolithusa28 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
please was fun
crimson-diamonds-823 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
update please
chrisca123456789 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
can you update?please it was getting interesting btw who is rika?
azuracanton chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
owly-chan chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
omg this is so awesom plz plz right antoher chapter plz I am dieing
krishaNe chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
i wonder, wht's mikan's sickness, and who is rika? cant wait to finf out! please update soon
L's apprentice chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
OH MY GOD! You should update this! You must! I'll tell you! I really wanted to read next..This is such fascinating...

I wonder who's that guy Mikan's is talking about. I hope it will make Natsume furious.

I'm really waiting for your update. I'll check my e-mail everyday to find your New Chapter alert!

Please update soon...Ciao!
L's apprentice chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
This is not labeled complete! Please update this...pretty please..I love this fic...Natsume is such a bastard leaving Mikan in that place but lucky he arrived at the right time, I'm happy to that scene. Please update soon...
L's apprentice chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Oh My god! this is freaking hell ta good...! I starting loved this! Natsume is so "No one ditches me." I really, really, really loved that line. You are awesome!
L's apprentice chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
It was not was actually nice. I love reading Angst section..this seems interesting bt I'm guessing what could be the end..huhuhu.
konnie chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
plz continue and didn't u say that if she gets emotional distress and physical she will wat and how long does she gets to live and if she gets emotional distress will natsume be the cause of it?
WolfeChilde chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Mikan doesn't seem sick at all
Heartbroken Confession chapter 4 . 1/14/2008