Reviews for The Little Child to Lead Them
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
I read this story months ago, and loved it. It was part of my introduction to fanfiction in general.
I didn't have a fanfiction account then. Now I do, and I'm hardly in the harry potter fandom at all.
But I still remember this fic. After this fic, I eventually grew big into the Drarry fandom, and left Drinny behind entirely. This, however, remains one of my favorite stories in this fandom. Now that I have an account, I came back purely to leave this review. You are an amazing author.
d-.-b PAINTED d-.-b chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I really like your writing.
The plot seems to be good too :) It doesn't sound like one of this pregnancy-stories, which always seem to have a similar storyline.
(I hope you know what I mean. I know my english isn't good)
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
Absolutely perfect!
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
Seeing as you finished this story so long ago you probably don't bother with the reviews anymore. However I just finished it and had to tell you how much I enjoyed it. If, before I started the story, you had told me I would enjoy a story that partnered Ginny and Draco I would have told you you were wrong. However you told the story very well and made it very believable. I thoroughly enjoyed it thank you.
Shimmering Skittles chapter 12 . 5/4/2010
This was a brilliant story. Cassie was absolutely adorable and the way you portrayed Ginny and Draco was very enjoyable to read. Thank you for writing this!
Ileana chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
The "Hat Cookie" part of your story "The Little Child to Lead Them" was very cute and funny. I loved the part where she is assingned to Hufflepuff and her father just wrote a very well writen fan fiction and i suggest you keep writing more.
MagicMariah chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS FANTASTIC! THE END OF HAT COOKIE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! : )
Hanna chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
i really enjoyed the hat cookie.. it was really funny :] i hope you can continue it. :D
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is a great story!
Ezriella chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
HAH LMAO! i loved it! such a sweet and cute fic. cassie is great. and i love how draco and ginny were in it. loved the ending also poor draco :D
alyssa chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
lol so funny when draco passed out and I knew the cassie would be either a hufflepuff or ravenclaw best draco ginny story ever
Muse Dae chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
I laughed out loud when Draco passed out. Excellent story!
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 12 . 9/12/2008
that was awesome
BeachBunnyJ16 chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
Hiya! Great, amazing, fabulous story! I loved it the whole way through and I loved it from Draco's perspective for once. Anyway, very creative. I could really feel for that characters. I also loved the cookie at the end. Hufflepuff! LOL! You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more from you. Love Ya!

XOXOX Jessica XOXOX
Charlee Toombs chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
Wonderful story. Very well written, enjoyed it immensely.

Keep up the awesome work.