Reviews for The Little Child to Lead Them
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is a great story!
Ezriella chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
HAH LMAO! i loved it! such a sweet and cute fic. cassie is great. and i love how draco and ginny were in it. loved the ending also poor draco :D
alyssa chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
lol so funny when draco passed out and I knew the cassie would be either a hufflepuff or ravenclaw best draco ginny story ever
Muse Dae chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
I laughed out loud when Draco passed out. Excellent story!
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 12 . 9/12/2008
that was awesome
BeachBunnyJ16 chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
Hiya! Great, amazing, fabulous story! I loved it the whole way through and I loved it from Draco's perspective for once. Anyway, very creative. I could really feel for that characters. I also loved the cookie at the end. Hufflepuff! LOL! You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more from you. Love Ya!

XOXOX Jessica XOXOX
Charlee Toombs chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
Wonderful story. Very well written, enjoyed it immensely.

Keep up the awesome work.
Katy chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
Wow. that's really all I can say. It was ah-mazing! I think its like the best story ever written! Although, I must say it was rather long. lol but I EHL-OOH-VEE-EE'd it! Wow. Seriously. It made me laugh, and it made me cry...really hard. My family thought I was crazy when they saw me sitting on the computer laugh-crying my heart out. Draco and Ginny are really close to my heart, so the story hit close to home. It's ah-mazing it really is! You could give JK Rowling a run for her money! Seriously, keep writing hun! ]
meag chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
Wonderful hat cookie! Poor Draco...

This was an incredible ride! I can't believe I've never come across it before. Cassie was such a beautiful shining light, Ginny was perfectly Gryffindor and Draco Slytherin. You're a wonderful writer, never stop creating new stories. Thank you for the amazing story!
claire chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
aw I really enjoyed this story!
hotemopunkchickoreo chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
i havent read this chapter but i thought id right something since you had 66* and i was like ok shes the devil

well any way luv your fics
RacheLuvMe chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
i love your story! its very well written and very very heartwarming! hehe i really really like they way you have draco. hes such a wonderful father and how he loves cassie right away. its really adorable! keep up the good work
Renet chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Yay! I finaly found this story again! I found it years ago and loved it, but I never got to finish it. . It's going on the fav list, like it should have been all along!
Sam sacuta chapter 12 . 9/4/2007
lolol...draco didnt lyk that cassie wuz a hufflepuff! this wuz a great story! u should add on more!
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I know its been a while since this story was finished, but I cant help but comment you on the scenes I liked. You dont have to read or reply to this, so you can stop here if you want. (-)b I have to add though, I liked how you portrayed Narcissa, I was getting tired of the 'old grouch' everyone else was portraying her as.

He glanced up at the mirror and found a nearly unrecognizable man staring back at him. His hair was all out of place and wouldn’t stand flat. There were what appeared to be bruises all along his neck. And what were even weirder, scratches running up and down his legs.

The first thing I though was, 'Oh, shyt! Who raped AND beat him up last night?'. I almost laughed at that thought. Then it turned out he kinda did Wow. o.o;;

“Father, please.” He tried again to appeal to something within his father, something that probably wasn’t there. “Daddy?”
692 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »