Reviews for Rolan's curse
MARheaven-ninja chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Hmm... Nanashi took it better than some characters. What I mean is that some of the characters would freak out about Rolan's kids... well in my mind... and some of them are the other series people that I pair Rolan up with! Here are some examples on freaking out.

Sasori: WHAT? YOU HAD KIDS! WHO THE HELL IS THE FATHER AND WHO WILL MOTHER OUR PUPPET CHILDREN!

Eskimo: OMG! HOW CUTE! I LOVE YOU (god he's such a fan-girlish-boy!)

Kakashi: Okay... (Goes back to reading his shojo)

Itachi: ...

Yeah... I'm a screwed nut job...
MARheaven-ninja chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
well... there ARE ways that guys can get pregnant...
MARheaven-ninja chapter 21 . 6/10/2008
it was cool but weird I mean isn't Rolan already practically a girl and I thought he was 16. and why did he have to be raped by Alviss and not an eskimo or Kakashi I mean seriously it would probably be more interesting for a sixteen year old having a 30 year old's twins because they would end up with sharingan I mean... How cool is that?
vixen1991 chapter 16 . 9/14/2007
(giggles) i like how you got Mr Hook to fall in love with Rikku and i will make a one-shot of the two just for you.

this was a good chapter by the way and i hope you'll write more stories with Mr Hook and Rikku paired together.

and until then bye
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 19 . 7/8/2007
Sorry I forgot to review, I've been slow the past few days -; update soon!
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I have some comments, please don't look at this review as a flame, as it isn't. If you're posting in ff dot net, you're expected to know you can get (constructive) critiscism, so please look at this as a mean to improve, and not something bad.

1 - You have quite serious problem with your grammar. I'm not even american and can see some mistakes you shouldn't make (specially if you're 21!). If you're in doubt when writing, I suggest you a beta reader. There are lots of dots and commas missing, and dots and commas where they shouldn't have been. You use 'your' instead of 'you are': your is a possessive pronom. 'Your pencil' means the pencil belongs to you. It's 'you are pregnant', since pregnancy is a state. I really suggest you to correct your mistakes, since ff dot net CAN take your fanfic off because of common errors that you can check with Word automatic correction.

2 - Alviss raped Rolan, and you raped the characters personality. Seriously, do you really think Alan would put Rolan under such a curse? Rolan did attack Alviss in the anime, and Alan does NOTHING. Alviss raping Rolan (you know, when you sleep with someone that doesn't want to sleep with you, it's called rape)? It's Alviss we're talking about. You know, the quiet, good guy who fights for fairness and justice... Not some sort of lousy guy who gets a drunken girl pregnant, not a guy that will take profit of a guy who was turned into a girl, neither! And Rolan, vengeful? No, he's only in the Chess because Phantom saved him once. He doesn't hold grudges. He never tried to get revenge on those who hurt him once. And Phantom... Chess top knight, cruel and uncaring, HE being curious to know if 'the child is a boy or a girl?', and what HAIRCOLORS do they have? Phantom serious look THAT interested in HAIR and EYE COLORS? Please.

3 - Also, if Rolan was cursed 4 months ago, and has only having sickness now, he only got pregnant recently. And if he has only one year as a woman... Yes, he won't have all the months to give birth to the child. Heck, does this curse comes with ovaries to, or only the naughty bits? I'm being a bit too serious about it, I know, but all I'm asking is a bit of effort. It's just not pasting a thing together.

I haven't read any chapter past the first, so if you've corrected anything or made a plot twist, I don't know. But the first chapter looked very rushed. I hope this to be helpful anyway, even though I was heated a bit since this fandom is my love. By no means consider this to be bashful, this is not my intention.
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 17 . 6/19/2007
I feel special! Your welcome!

No! Alviss was bitten? HE CAN'T TURN INTO A HALF VAMPIRE! -; He's too awesome!
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 16 . 6/18/2007
You updated quick! I wasn't online for a while. Anyway, Name ideas? Tsuki, Hikari, Shinwa... thats all i can think of... update soon!
Marchenplushie28 chapter 13 . 6/11/2007
This doesn't sound good...I wonder how they'll get Rai back!
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 13 . 6/8/2007
YAY! you told me about the yu-gi-oh GX story on deviantart! I got a new computer too, it's been updated to window's vista, Look under programs and go to Mircosoft Office 2007, there should be Mircosoft Word 2007. I'm not sure If it's the same as on my computer. It took me a while to find that... -; anyway, Update soon! I can't believe it's almost over! T_T
Marchenplushie28 chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
Wow, PREGNANT AGAIN? Never thought of Rolan as one to have so many kids. Or Candice for that matter.
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
It's almost over? no! ALL THE MAR FICS ARE ENDING!... eh I just realized you changed your name again!
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
I just relized that you watch me on deviantart! I'm AnimeLilly! I don't mind if the chapters are short, mine are short as well! or short of short... oh well...
Marchenplushie28 chapter 11 . 5/22/2007
Babbo's really stupid sometimes. I can't wait to see what the secret is, this'll be interesting.
Marchenplushie28 chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
GINTA HAS A DAUGHTER! COOL!