Reviews for Marking Time
bugintheforest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
absolutely loved the last line! gorgeous! :)
Schatze8210 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Beautiful story...needs a tissue alert, though!
Katetanic chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Awwwww! I love it!
CSIGurlie07 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking. I loved it!
hilandncr chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
You made me cry. Very beautiful.
ladygalaxyj chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Wow. What a beautiful story. I'm speechless. And crying.

Perfect addition to the series finale.

Thank you. :)
steadfast chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Lovely story, beautiful ending.
drewandian chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
beautiful
littlemissliketofight chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
how sad and happy and beautiful at the same time!
angel in pink chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
Wow...just...wow. That was absolutely amazing.
leiasky chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
That was absolutely beautiful and chilling. The end gave me goosebumps! Nicely done.
polrobin chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Oh my God. I don't know if it is because I'm losing my birthfather to cancer, or because it was my beloved gramma who instilled in my my love for, and joy of, music, or simply because this was a beautifully written piece of work, but I am in tears.

This is quite simply one of the most beautiful pieces of fic I have ever read.

Brava.
Nynaeve506 chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
What a beautiful story. I really, really loved it.
luli27 chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
Wow, that last line was so good. Though I don't like to read that Jack dies, I don't mind so much when it comes after a long and happy life with Sam - even if it still makes me teary eyed. But that last paragraph was truly amazing. I'm a terrible reviewer, rarely leaving any even when, as a writer, I know how much they mean. But that last line, *shakes head* that last line really got to me and truly deserves recognition. So, once again, it was a wonderful story with an amazing last line.
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Just found this and have only read chapter one. I had to stop and tell you how much I loved it. I loved the sweet and subtle idea of why she wanted to learn to play the cello. Great chapter.