Reviews for Marking Time
antares04 chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
I have really enjoyed this story. It's poignant and sweet. One that can be easily be reread. I'd love to know the name of the piece you had in mind for Sam. (I only saw pieces of the ep.)

The oak had me confused. I'm pretty sure stringed instruments are made from a combination of spruce tops and maple bodies. And don't forget wrist position.
Missing Linka chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
That was so great ... The whole story was good, but the last chapter was just hilarious!

I just loved the way you looked into the future and let us see the consequences of all Sam and Jack and other had done ... And the whole thing about Terri's and Sam's relationship ... it really made me cry ...

THX

God bless you!

Shalom

Thara
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
aw! so sweet and sad at the same time. very well done! I greatly enjoyed it!
SJAuthor chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
Absolutely beautiful-the whole series!

Perfect conclusion, too :)
Aybarra chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Thank you, Jen, for this beautiful story.
scifithinker chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
I read this story twice before I saw "Unending." Now that I've seen the episode, I like this story even more. I like how it ends with the granddaughter. I would have liked a reference to how Jack died, not just that he had died. (Old age would be good...)
AstraPerAspera chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Thought I'd added this to my favorites list but hadn't! Bravo, Jenn. My all time favorite Unending ending. I'm saving it to read again after Friday.
Litepulsar chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
That was really beautiful, and very touching :( Sad, but a happy sad :D
Litepulsar chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
ROFL at Jack *sighs* I miss Jack! Wonderful characterisation of them both :D
Litepulsar chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
Lovely chapter, so heartwarming and bittersweet at the same time.
Litepulsar chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
That was really wonderful Jenn, I could really relate to Sam's emotions.
prometheus246 chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
woah,cool ending. loved your writing - well done!
gatefan-in-tx chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
wow... haunting and beautiful ending - and lovely, lovely story all told. I hope to read more from you soon!
Su Freund chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
This is such a lovely, moving story. I love how you took that cello theme and ran with it through the story. Very touching and beautifully written. It got better and better as the story continued. A marvellous idea for a story based around Unending. I thought Sam was thinking of Jack when she played cello in the episode too! :-)
Maggie Eaton chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
Wonderfully moving and thoroughly enjoyable. Sad, happy and touching all in the same moment. A lovely read! Thanks for sharing it with all of us here.-Maggie
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »