Reviews for Marking Time
Nynaeve506 chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
What a beautiful story. I really, really loved it.
luli27 chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
Wow, that last line was so good. Though I don't like to read that Jack dies, I don't mind so much when it comes after a long and happy life with Sam - even if it still makes me teary eyed. But that last paragraph was truly amazing. I'm a terrible reviewer, rarely leaving any even when, as a writer, I know how much they mean. But that last line, *shakes head* that last line really got to me and truly deserves recognition. So, once again, it was a wonderful story with an amazing last line.
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Just found this and have only read chapter one. I had to stop and tell you how much I loved it. I loved the sweet and subtle idea of why she wanted to learn to play the cello. Great chapter.
antares04 chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
I have really enjoyed this story. It's poignant and sweet. One that can be easily be reread. I'd love to know the name of the piece you had in mind for Sam. (I only saw pieces of the ep.)

The oak had me confused. I'm pretty sure stringed instruments are made from a combination of spruce tops and maple bodies. And don't forget wrist position.
Missing Linka chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
That was so great ... The whole story was good, but the last chapter was just hilarious!

I just loved the way you looked into the future and let us see the consequences of all Sam and Jack and other had done ... And the whole thing about Terri's and Sam's relationship ... it really made me cry ...

THX

God bless you!

Shalom

Thara
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
aw! so sweet and sad at the same time. very well done! I greatly enjoyed it!
SJAuthor chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
Absolutely beautiful-the whole series!

Perfect conclusion, too :)
Aybarra chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Thank you, Jen, for this beautiful story.
scifithinker chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
I read this story twice before I saw "Unending." Now that I've seen the episode, I like this story even more. I like how it ends with the granddaughter. I would have liked a reference to how Jack died, not just that he had died. (Old age would be good...)
AstraPerAspera chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Thought I'd added this to my favorites list but hadn't! Bravo, Jenn. My all time favorite Unending ending. I'm saving it to read again after Friday.
Litepulsar chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
That was really beautiful, and very touching :( Sad, but a happy sad :D
Litepulsar chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
ROFL at Jack *sighs* I miss Jack! Wonderful characterisation of them both :D
Litepulsar chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
Lovely chapter, so heartwarming and bittersweet at the same time.
Litepulsar chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
That was really wonderful Jenn, I could really relate to Sam's emotions.
prometheus246 chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
woah,cool ending. loved your writing - well done!
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »