Reviews for Marking Time
Karibou chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
Beautiful! Sweet, melancholy, and perfectly written - you did a fantastic job with this!

Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
caligate chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
That was absolutely the most beautiful story of Jack and Sam that I have ever read and believe me I have probably read nearly all of them. This story helps to imagine what the writers of Stargate can never write or express in these last episodes. Thank you for this treasure.
sg-1fanintn chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
All right. Let me tell you something.

This is, by far, the best thing you've ever written!

The last chapter blew me away. It was so far beyond what anyone would expect...and I loved it!

I want to nominate this for a stargate fan award. But, before I do...you have a few typos in the last chapter. That's unusual for you. I assume your muse was in overdrive. Please go back, fix the typos, and let me know when you've done it...'cause I'll nominate you after that.

Kudos, Jenn!
spazzyd chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
That was so sweet! Great job. :) And very nice tie-in to "Unending" at the end.
mara-anni chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Oh my god that was so gut-wrenchingly sad. I'm devastated.

This was a fantasic series of stories and i'm truly sad its over.
PatriciaS chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Great story even if the ending was sad. The right kind of sadness as it gave the right feel to the rest of the story. Thanks for taking the time to share.
BettyHall223 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
Just read this from beginning to end and absolutely loved it. The last chapter brought tears to my eyes. Well done and very well written.
BrenRenQoI chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
A wonderful conclusion to a fabulous story. I think you definitely did Sam and the cello justice. Will have to go back and re-read the whole thing as a complete story now!
Zoser chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
A lovely ending - you almost had me in tears but a typo broke the tension - "unshed ears sparkled in her eyes"
gater62 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
If that's the end, it's a beautiful ending! It was a lovely storyvery well written.
Leilina chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
OMG! I totally had tears in my eyes! Wow!
Bucky4 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
Very sweet. I teared up at the end.
ilovesg1andNASA chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
Great ending! Beautifully written! Do you play an instrument because you described Sam playing the cello almost like it came from personal experience and you got the musical terms like the DS al Coda right? I loved how you made it a theme throughout the whole story (just because I play the violin and love string instruments _). I must be weird having your grandmother in your textbooks at school and seeing yourself as a baby in a video that you watched in school. but overall, just LOVED the story! Going straigt to my favorites list!
Starlover1990 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
aw wonderful chapter Jenn, very well written. i loved it:D
NZNeep chapter 7 . 5/8/2007