Reviews for Marking Time
gatefan-in-tx chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
wow... haunting and beautiful ending - and lovely, lovely story all told. I hope to read more from you soon!
Su Freund chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
This is such a lovely, moving story. I love how you took that cello theme and ran with it through the story. Very touching and beautifully written. It got better and better as the story continued. A marvellous idea for a story based around Unending. I thought Sam was thinking of Jack when she played cello in the episode too! :-)
Maggie Eaton chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
Wonderfully moving and thoroughly enjoyable. Sad, happy and touching all in the same moment. A lovely read! Thanks for sharing it with all of us here.-Maggie
Karibou chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
Beautiful! Sweet, melancholy, and perfectly written - you did a fantastic job with this!

Can't wait to see what else you come up with!
caligate chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
That was absolutely the most beautiful story of Jack and Sam that I have ever read and believe me I have probably read nearly all of them. This story helps to imagine what the writers of Stargate can never write or express in these last episodes. Thank you for this treasure.
sg-1fanintn chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
All right. Let me tell you something.

This is, by far, the best thing you've ever written!

The last chapter blew me away. It was so far beyond what anyone would expect...and I loved it!

I want to nominate this for a stargate fan award. But, before I do...you have a few typos in the last chapter. That's unusual for you. I assume your muse was in overdrive. Please go back, fix the typos, and let me know when you've done it...'cause I'll nominate you after that.

Kudos, Jenn!
spazzyd chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
That was so sweet! Great job. :) And very nice tie-in to "Unending" at the end.
mara-anni chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Oh my god that was so gut-wrenchingly sad. I'm devastated.

This was a fantasic series of stories and i'm truly sad its over.
PatriciaS chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Great story even if the ending was sad. The right kind of sadness as it gave the right feel to the rest of the story. Thanks for taking the time to share.
BettyHall223 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
Just read this from beginning to end and absolutely loved it. The last chapter brought tears to my eyes. Well done and very well written.
BrenRenQoI chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
A wonderful conclusion to a fabulous story. I think you definitely did Sam and the cello justice. Will have to go back and re-read the whole thing as a complete story now!
Zoser chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
A lovely ending - you almost had me in tears but a typo broke the tension - "unshed ears sparkled in her eyes"
gater62 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
If that's the end, it's a beautiful ending! It was a lovely storyvery well written.
Leilina chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
OMG! I totally had tears in my eyes! Wow!
Bucky4 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
Very sweet. I teared up at the end.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »