Reviews for Game
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
If it ends up with Naruto leaving Konoha, then Yeah. However, I just know it is going to end up in some crazy ass complicated friendship or the two of them together. Either one is making me wish Naruto actually killed kiba more and more. Killing the perverted mutt would be entertaining at least. Sigh, well, very well written, entertaining to those Naru/Saku fans, as for me, not my flavor of cake, so goodbye and good luck with the story.
Dawnyu chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Good start to the story, hope you update soon.
TillyMe chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
o!let the monkey circus begin people!:)
enjael1 chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Man, I hope you can get back to this one soon.
Uh oh chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Tell me they used protection?

xD
ImCrazyCoolLikeThat chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
nice
Destiny1029 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
hahahaha. omg poor Sakura and Naruto. Oh alcohol, what you do to us. I loved it so far! It sucks that it was a "mistake" but alls good. I wonder what's wrong with kakashi.

much lovin

d
dirtandskye chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
i really enjoyed reading these first two chapters.. an update would be pretty cool too ;)
wind797 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
that was good i did like the way they both reacted much better than sakura getting hotheaded and yelling/hitting was trying to make sakura feel better really want to see more of this hope u have them end up together in love thanks
wind797 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
that was great i loved what the pillow naruto was using awesome
Nabla chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Hi,

a very interesting concept, I like those "The morning after" stories very much. Sadly there aren't a lot out there, and therefor its a shame that you didn't update this one. I don't know magicalgirl so I wont probably read those fanfictions of yours. Never the less this story will likely got a place in my alerts. Do me a favour and dont forget this story ;)

Keep on writing
cocovanilla chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
I like the Kiba's scene. It was quite refreshing and entertaining. :] And plus, it's nice to see a mature (somewhat) Sakura than the usual type that most people perceive her to be. Update soon! I really how this story is going. (_)
Therrin-Ninja chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Man, do I want to know what happens next!

can't wait! please update soon (even though I know saying that puts people under so much pressure)

haha, I can only contemplate the possible *erm* results. w
wubbzy chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
This is really good! Please continue but why haven't you updated this fic in a while? It really is good and funny as well with the Kiba part! I liked it alot!
TwiztidOne chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
i hope at some point you come back to this story its rather interesting so far