Reviews for Dark Lady Maya's Secret Journal
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 3/4
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Flame Rising chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Let’s play a game, shall we? Yes? Fantastic.

This game is called “Things That Can Write Better Than You”. The rules are simple. Please correctly select which choice can write better than you:

A. My left testicle

B. A toilet-full of chunky diarrhea

C. An inbred midget clown who swims in choice B

D. All of the above

If you chose the correct answer, D, then you have won the following prize:

A spot in my coveted C2 “Stories A Turd Out of My ** Could Write Better” (which, strangely enough was not one of the choices). Don’t despair! Even if you didn’t choose correctly, I will be kind enough to give you that prize anyway. Who said I don’t have a heart?

Congratulations! Please continue to avoid the dictionary as if it were an oozing, puss-filled sore on an old hooker’s a.s.s. And good grammar? Well, run away from it like it’s a festering syphilitic itch you just can’t scratch in public. Or in words you can understand: your fic sucks donkey balls, and that’s what you wanted me to think, right? Because otherwise, I’d have to believe this was an actual attempt at writing and laugh the crap right out of myself.

Best regards,

F/R
Fiery Goddess of Ice chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
*Grin* Dark Lady Maya for the win! _
Flame Rising lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Congratulations. You are the official proof that people with more teeth than brain cells shouldn’t breed with each other.

Or at all.

What the fuck was going through your douched-up mind when you posted this? That maybe a caravan of inbred clowns would stumble upon it and like it? Because they’d probably be the only ones to overlook the fact that you’ve told the English language to go into a corner, pull down its pants and grab its ankles.

Or, hell, maybe that was insulting to inbred clowns everywhere.

Now, why don’t you do a favor to those clowns, and the rest of humanity, and play 52 card pick up on a freeway if you're ever tempted to post anything ever again. And, uh, make sure it’s during rush hour.

Good?

Phe-fucking-nomenal.

F/R
Creative Tendencies chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Oh my- I love this, Dark Lady Maya has a certain flair, very unexpected.. Love the Reith bashing.
Jaelle89 chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Nice job, yet again (we're just going to pretend I reviewed the other chapters).

You know, you don't have to keep crediting me with every little bit of crack I come up with. That would get to be kinda scary, frankly.

Anyway, nice story, I loved the descriptions. Actually, I think I said something remarkably similar as I was playing the game.
XD chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Calintz x Serina forever baby!
Ice Seraphim chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Wow, this is hysterical. Where do you think this stuff up?

As always, your crack fics continue to amuse me, Becca. Great work _

- Ice Seraphim
Gone and not returning chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I spelled airship wrong in my first review but I'm pretty sure you knew what I was talking about lol.

Chris and Raul gay for each other? ; Interesting yaoi pairing. Haven't seen anyone attempt that one yet.

There were a couple of parts in here that made me laugh like the comment Maya made about Eonis' outfit or when the Pussycat Dolls' song was playing XD.

Poor Justina... but since she is small/short her body won't be too hard to hide.

Calintz hooks up with Hugo instead of Serina? P I think a lot of gamers would be more satisfied with that relationship instead of the copout one. *giggles*

My only criticism that I have is that Justina was killed off way too easily XD but she ain't my favorite character so I can't really complain.

Update soon! _
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
*snickers* Maya taking over the world? :D I didn't see that one coming. I like the: Steal an airsip and shoot Justina in the head lol. I hope you write another chapter soon _ because I want to see how far little miss thang will go XD.