Reviews for Dark Lady Maya's Secret Journal
Flame Rising chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Let’s play a game, shall we? Yes? Fantastic.

This game is called “Things That Can Write Better Than You”. The rules are simple. Please correctly select which choice can write better than you:

A. My left testicle

B. A toilet-full of chunky diarrhea

C. An inbred midget clown who swims in choice B

D. All of the above

If you chose the correct answer, D, then you have won the following prize:

A spot in my coveted C2 “Stories A Turd Out of My ** Could Write Better” (which, strangely enough was not one of the choices). Don’t despair! Even if you didn’t choose correctly, I will be kind enough to give you that prize anyway. Who said I don’t have a heart?

Congratulations! Please continue to avoid the dictionary as if it were an oozing, puss-filled sore on an old hooker’s a.s.s. And good grammar? Well, run away from it like it’s a festering syphilitic itch you just can’t scratch in public. Or in words you can understand: your fic sucks donkey balls, and that’s what you wanted me to think, right? Because otherwise, I’d have to believe this was an actual attempt at writing and laugh the crap right out of myself.

Best regards,

F/R
Fiery Goddess of Ice chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
*Grin* Dark Lady Maya for the win! _
Flame Rising lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Congratulations. You are the official proof that people with more teeth than brain cells shouldn’t breed with each other.

Or at all.

What the fuck was going through your douched-up mind when you posted this? That maybe a caravan of inbred clowns would stumble upon it and like it? Because they’d probably be the only ones to overlook the fact that you’ve told the English language to go into a corner, pull down its pants and grab its ankles.

Or, hell, maybe that was insulting to inbred clowns everywhere.

Now, why don’t you do a favor to those clowns, and the rest of humanity, and play 52 card pick up on a freeway if you're ever tempted to post anything ever again. And, uh, make sure it’s during rush hour.

Good?

Phe-fucking-nomenal.

F/R
Creative Tendencies chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Oh my- I love this, Dark Lady Maya has a certain flair, very unexpected.. Love the Reith bashing.
Jaelle89 chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Nice job, yet again (we're just going to pretend I reviewed the other chapters).

You know, you don't have to keep crediting me with every little bit of crack I come up with. That would get to be kinda scary, frankly.

Anyway, nice story, I loved the descriptions. Actually, I think I said something remarkably similar as I was playing the game.
XD chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Calintz x Serina forever baby!
Ice Seraphim chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Wow, this is hysterical. Where do you think this stuff up?

As always, your crack fics continue to amuse me, Becca. Great work _

- Ice Seraphim
Gone and not returning chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I spelled airship wrong in my first review but I'm pretty sure you knew what I was talking about lol.

Chris and Raul gay for each other? ; Interesting yaoi pairing. Haven't seen anyone attempt that one yet.

There were a couple of parts in here that made me laugh like the comment Maya made about Eonis' outfit or when the Pussycat Dolls' song was playing XD.

Poor Justina... but since she is small/short her body won't be too hard to hide.

Calintz hooks up with Hugo instead of Serina? P I think a lot of gamers would be more satisfied with that relationship instead of the copout one. *giggles*

My only criticism that I have is that Justina was killed off way too easily XD but she ain't my favorite character so I can't really complain.

Update soon! _
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
*snickers* Maya taking over the world? :D I didn't see that one coming. I like the: Steal an airsip and shoot Justina in the head lol. I hope you write another chapter soon _ because I want to see how far little miss thang will go XD.