Reviews for Phantom Blood
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/16
Great plot and chapter
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
While it's true the sharringan CAN copy jutsu it CANNOT copy jutsu RELATED to the bloodline (as seen by Haku)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Pls continue! This is awesome!
m chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
more please
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
If you want a Vlad character it should be someone more powerful than naruto with more experience but he shouldn't really act like the real vlad since orochimaru would probably just manuipulate the vlad character. I was thinking maybe a rival for naruto that has ghost powers like naruto but is not really more powerful than naruto merely equal.
Gert10 chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
Great so far, though this is about where my naruto knowledge lapses
princessbinas chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I was expecting Naruto to panic a bit more though like the time he was learning Sage Mode and almost became a frog statue.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Lol what's with the Disclaimers? Don't all of you know they are completely useless legally?
Wolfone10 chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
You had him blank out AGAIN?! First the demon brothers and now this test? Sheez, what's the sense and having these powers if he keeps going numbskull? With the scarecrow and Inoichi actually TEACHING him, I'd have thought he'd grow a brain.
Wolfone10 chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Oh, as for you saying about the elemental attack for the danny/naruto, well cyrokinesis does make sense, because ice is basically wind and water. So in canon he's wind, so that's one-half already, BUT I do have to tell ya that danny has: cryokinesis, pryokinesis, telekinesis, elctrokinesis, and teleportation among other abilities.. It's on wiki.
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Something confuses me here, how in the heck is he supposed to teach anyone how to do a ghost blast...WHEN THEY ARE NOT A GHOST! That doesn't even make any sense... It goes off of GHOST ENERGY... Humans even ninjas are ALIVE, (and not half-ghosts), SOOO... That makes NO SENSE! It's like a fish teaching a human to breathe underwater!
LunarCatNinja chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
This story is awesome, and it has given me ideas for my own storie(s), so thank you! W
BETHANYJC chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
UPDATE YOU NO1 KNUCKLE HEADED WRITER!
AramilOniasha chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
WHy did Naruto dogpile Zabuza if he had alredy gotten his eadband back?
8asker chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
i write storys also and i have two thing i would like to ask/say the first is if you can take over one of my stories beacause i don't have alot of time to work with it and if you can have the relation ship naruto/lady hunter person (forgot the name) like she came incontact of the 9 tailfox engergy and it made her half human and she falls in love with naruto