Reviews for Change of Power
Reymen chapter 4 . 8/26
This chapter from that he left the airport and arrived to the boarding house feel like as if you want to cut out the first 3 chapters and start the story from this chapter.
It does not add anything to the story. I only felt annoyed reading about it and it waste space. I think you rather should remove it.
HellsMaji chapter 18 . 8/3
Seems like Ranma is actually getting worse. He keeps repeatedly making the same damn mistakes, over and over again. He keeps vowing all the time not to drop his guard, and to keep paying attention to his surrounding, yet fails to do so repeatedly. So to avoid getting pissed off all the time, when he inevitably does so again, in my mind I'm going to classify him as a skilled rookie. Because that's how he keeps acting.
damm it youve abandoned this havent you
xfighter4 chapter 24 . 7/28
Nice story!
i will be very happy if you bring akane in to this !
habibali123 chapter 13 . 6/5
Thanks for Book 2 Chapter 10 of Change of Power.

Exciting. and Civil.
habibali123 chapter 3 . 6/5
Thanks for Book1 chapter 3 of Change of Power.!
habibali123 chapter 2 . 6/5
Thanks for book1 chapter2 of Change of power.!
Acerblazer chapter 24 . 6/3
Liker det kan du oppdatere snart please :)
Malix2 chapter 24 . 5/4
This has been a great story so far. I'm really bummed to see it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years. My brother just read it and pointed it out to me.

Then again there aren't a lot of ranma stories still being made, since it's such an old series it doesn't have a lot of new fans. I think every series no matter how great it is will eventually have this problem for fanfiction. Last I checked Naruto was one of if not /the/ top category(ies) on this site, but give it 5-10 years now that the series is over and I wonder how many stories will be made. I'm only 30 and I've already had some instances talking with younger co-workers that made me feel old. I mentioned some very popular and well known series/movies from my lifetime that I felt weren't really that old like Xena: Warrior Princess, or the movie Flubber and they asked "What's that?" I could understand the one not knowing about Flubber's original movie "The absent minded professor", but I didn't think Flubber was that old, or maybe she just was into different stuff.
Googlemo chapter 10 . 4/28
and Im out. this story is boring. and Ranma is ridiculously ooc, basically this is shitty selfinsert
Googlemo chapter 6 . 4/28
seriously 300$ for security check up!? their pants cost MORE!

Also this story is... getting dissapointing, first you made Ranma a mutant - WHY?! It was so much more interesting if he had been human.
Then tons of boring shit like his training, then you plagiated tons of stuff from Naruto why did you even do this?! You made up stupid crap about Ki being different from Chi. And now Ranma feels really overpowered(original Ranma could stomp 90% of mutants and it would been interesting to see him struggling against other 10%, now I don't think ANY mutant can pose a challenge).
Sanguinis13 chapter 24 . 4/22
Great story, I hope you continue it.
me want more!
Kitten Arina chapter 24 . 2/24
My biggest wonder is not all who is coming but when you will return to this story as you have done a decent job with it. I say decent because while there are a lot of changes and enough to stand out you are basically stealing from the cartoon that we know. But Like I said there are enough big changes in here to make it feel as your own. So if at all possible could you return to finish this story? Because I have truly enjoyed it and hate seeing stories just sit around collecting cyber dust and being burried in the way many things fall in the cyber world.