Reviews for Change of Power
went shit fuck you don't read this piace of shit fic
Alex2909 chapter 24 . 1/26
absolutely love how ranma is portrayed throughout the story, nice mutation for him
ZyteWCDb chapter 24 . 12/18/2016
OH COME ON! THIS WAS GETTING SUPER INTERESTING AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 4 YEARS!? If you are dead, you are excused. If not? Then I'm mad. In fact, downright pissed. That is all. Zyte out.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2016
I really hope you update soon this is an excellent story
naritaluv chapter 24 . 11/18/2016
i love ranmas mutation! not an overpowering godlike power but still very useful n powerful in its own way
Major Simi chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
Woah an amazing story with good concept and potential. Please continue
agnar chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
You seem to be going out of your way to make Ranma's presence utterly pointless. Anytime he might make a difference, suddenly he 'gets distracted' or 'loses focus' or some other bullshit excuse so you can keep to canon. for the most part.

I was totally fine with the idea Ranma wouldn't be involved in every Xmen mission, I even approve since it means we don't get a complete rehash of canon.

But when he IS involved, you should fucking well make it MATTER rather than just making him a rather pointless addition. Granted I don't have full recall of the episodes, but I cannot see any real difference Ranma has made so far. So why even bother having him participate?

Hell, you said he'd get a mutant power around chapter 10, that's many chapters ago, no mutant power seen. Granted he doesn't so much need one with all his own skills and powers, but the lack of said power makes his being involved with the Xmen even more pointless.

Just seems like you could have just had him read some frigging comic books or seen the Xmen or other mutants/metas on TV and come up with his own stuff during an extended 'training trip' rather than having that first training trip, going home only to suddenly be sent to the US for no apparent reason and to make no apparent difference.
agnar chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
This seemed pretty much bogus. He takes out all 4 without problem last night, but suddenly today he struggles to take out JUST Quicksilver? Bullshit. Despite Pietro maybe taking him more seriously today, he STILL thinks himself superior because Ranma is 'only human' and as such Ranma would STILL kick his ass pretty easily as Pietro has ONLY speed going for him, which Ranma can follow visually. So I just don't buy him suddenly needing such a high level technique to stop him.
Tatieyana chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
Great story just really wish you would come back to it and write some more.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
It was a great read
It would be better if it was completed
But I'll take what I can get
And a good read it is
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2016
Two old men talking about feelings with a teenager?
WHAHAHAHA
Of course it was not good enough. XD

And having Ranma play Darth Maul is indeed logical as they are very skilled. However I think you should make him fight a stronger opponent with the help of someone else. That way he might learn that sometimes you have to team up.
As a random jedi when they are confronting Sidious maybe?

Thank you for writing this.
Berekiah chapter 24 . 7/15/2016
I really like this one! Keep up the good work! Although, I prefer to have shipping as Takahashi clearly meant for it to be, as displayed in the Manga (reference:Jusendo crisis and Ranma's near- comatose state due to Akane's 'death'). Hope you update soon!
~Unbeatable Ranma
storyreader21 chapter 24 . 6/9/2016
Nice chapter. I wonder though. Since Ranma recreated his male body is it possible for him to force himself into his female form as a disguise. And since he could control other would be more accepting of it. Hope so I miss female Ranma. Looking forward to the next chapter.
tacaloking chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
i love this story so far my only problem with this chapter is it feels like you confused cyclops personalty for evans the only time cyclops really acted aggressive was when they went to the boot camp and that was only because he was badly aggravated i just thought i would mention it
kingvlad2011 chapter 24 . 4/19/2016
if you are still taking applications for mutants, my charcter's name is Vladimir Lincoln. his power's are a basic opposite of that Scottish werewolf girl. his hybrid form he looks like man-bat from "the batman2007), his full transformation makes him appear as a cloud of bats, (think Dracula Untold), allowing him to fly and run stealth ops, his weaknesses are sun light, silver, and garlic. and is compelled to drink blood. doesn't matter if it's human or animal. nationality is Romanian, he stands at a height of 6'5", evenly muscled, weighs in at 190lbs. black shoulder length hair that he keeps tied up with a leather strap, and has average facial features, and dark brown eyes. feel free to use him in a future chapter.