Reviews for Mash
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/18
Interesting story, and with a very different bit o' citrus. I enjoyed it but I keep wondering why you leave out Shippo and Rin? Hell I think we only saw Jaken once.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 8/14
Awe! Sesshomaru and Kagome finally became mates. And it was all because of a game called M.A.S.H. Heh I played that game once when I was a kid.
fanyu29 chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
i love it
Aozora12 chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
awww, why it end so soon? You should add on to it. its a great story! :)
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 19 . 9/20/2012
I loved this story, I used to play M.A.S.H. Heh but I stopped playing when i turned 12. I was always busy with something so the game never ran through my thoughts. Good job xD I hope you update! I think that Sesshomaru and kagome belong together!
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
I really look forward to reading your stories their just that good.
rei-intro-rini chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
haha... well it was Nice story with laughs... but the way you wrote it made it confusing at some places... not just the story but at times characters where also a bit confusing..
rei-intro-rini chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
the Story is Amusing but characters are bit OOC !
rei-intro-rini chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I'm sorry , I don't intend to offend you but Inuyasha seemed a bit OOC :/
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
umm.. when I read the 1st chapter it felt as if KAgome knew each of them on personal level... ok, its possible to know Inuyasha, Hojo n Kouga personally , but its somehow didn't seem possible to know Sesshomaro n Naraku on personal level where you can assume their personal taste & interest...

Well ,I'll read ahead & find out more about this story *_8
KaireMisao chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
This just so happens to be my favorite story . I wish it was longer lolss good jOb though :)
CottonCandyStitches chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Im sick and fealing crappy but your story just made my day and its only the first chapter.

its 5:58 in the morning ug
Ryu Pendragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
lol. I turned red b/c I was laughing so hard.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 19 . 5/17/2010
* chuckles * so fluffy but great!
noname0709 chapter 6 . 11/4/2009