Reviews for Complicated
ellieq chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
This story is beyond amazing so far -great characterization, development, and voice. Tone very similar to deeper parts of the anime, I can practically hear the characters speaking. Really breathed life into the story, great job!
tarts chapter 18 . 6/5/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I-write-for-enlightenment chapter 18 . 5/29/2017
This is a cute story! The only thing that confused me a bit while reading was the dialogue and who was speaking at times, but other then that it was great!
KayTeeInWundrLnd chapter 18 . 3/29/2017
I didn't want this to end I may be a bit late in catching up but this story was so amazing I was sad when it ended. This is by far my favorite pairing and the story seemed so natural like it belonged with the story. Well written doesn't even begin to describe it. This story was my own personal bubble of happy for a while and I can't thank you enough for sharing it.
annie.jo.marie chapter 18 . 2/10/2017
More please! Akaward love!
Ava chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Huge plot twist in the end! I loved it!
YelloMarker chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Just re-read this fic, and fell in love with it all over again. I'm still amazed at how everyone was IC, and how in depth everyone was. Also, still waiting for the epilogue! Hope you'll write it soon, cos Haruhi and Kyouya needs a definite happy ending~ _ (though the popsicle kiss was nice, i want them to be married and have kids.. or smth like that keke)
DRSD chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
This was a very good story! I liked it!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
This was a brilliant story, thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 5/20/2016
MOAR MOAR MAOR!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/21/2016
. . . .
fanficchica123 chapter 18 . 3/5/2016
This entire story was such a joy to read! I really loved it and it was well written :) I'd love it if there was a sequel to this; to see the host member's reactions :) thanks for writing :)
Silquendir chapter 18 . 2/12/2016
*INTERNAL SCREAMING*
I love this.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with the internet community. 3
G2g chapter 18 . 9/12/2015
That was really cute! Especially the last scene!
luxartisan chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Well, I'm on the fence at this point. Kyoya is not a coward and never would be, but I'll grant creative license for the sake of the story. And Haruhi seems a bit too "on the ball" for Haruhi, too. But, nonetheless, I will continue because the writing is so very good and I'm still intrigued.