Reviews for Dreaming Down Destruction
Betrayed soul chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Are u gonna continue with this one? I hope you do it sounds exciting!
emenem10 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
*sniffles* So first off, (I'm smiling, trying to, at least) Happy Birthday! 20 is the age when you feel PROUD to be in double digits... Unless 10 counts too... In which case, in another 10 years, you'll be depressed. HA! *giggles* BUT! Your present to me on your birthday was that you took off you messaging! OI! This site is a BUGGER when it comes to reviewing! It only lets me review once! I NEED the messaging tool! *SIGH*

So you'll get it all here. haha. I'm sorry to hear that Wolf Lord is giving you problems. But maybe you're doing what you need to do by clearing your head of whatever else you've been hoarding up there. Is it the names I offered? I didn't really mean them, I was kidding. Name them whatever you want! It's your story!

But OH! I LOVE the way this is going... You have soo much room to play. Lovely. So I've been uh, procrastinating, to say the least, on my school work. So this is why I haven't been reading as much as normal. But that will pick up as your output goes down. haha. Amazingly, I read more when it's a stolen chapter between school work or something. You're brilliant! There's simply nothing more I can say (other than to put your messaging button back up). Love from, Emily

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sunset Ruby chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This sounds really interesting! I can't wait to read more!
j-belle chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Fabulous! I was dubious at first, but you wrote it fantastically. I do hope you post more soon! Excellent job.
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That was wonderful.

I thought it was really good.

I can't wait til you update!

I likr the tittle because of the alliteration, and the way the words go with each other.

Keep up the good work!
DeadlyToxic01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Now you got me asking so many question! *pouts* So I'm to expect an update soon enough with ALL my questions answered..ok I lie not ALL but at least one or two lol.

*raises eyebrow* An old hermit...Curious very curious...He's an evil little bugger I'll give you he's helping out Voldemort AND the Weasley twins (YAY go twins! *grins*)

Potter your a fool, you thought you killed the man psh nice try though. When you mean tens years in the future...does that just mean from Potter's seventh year? That's the only thing that slightly confused me through the story.

Oh Ginny...stuck in St. Mungo's for being sane...or insane? Because to me she's just perfectly fien other then screaming her head off about Voldemort being alive, which is true *frowns* What a perdicament.

*Eyes grow wide* Slythiners...tehehe yum! That's a lot of Slytherin you named I'm in glee that you know so many names lol. They all been waiting for Voldemort for TEN bloody years whoa...but yet I guess a lot change, like what the hermit said all that time ago probably has happened anyways.

Great start still having a lot of questions buzzing in my head though!

Mina
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Greast fic!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Poor Gin! Who did the Cruciatus Curse on her?

Fred and George! *squee*

I can't wait for Voldemort to come back so Ginevra can kill him! *mwah ha ha ha ha ha*

update soon! :)