Reviews for Chimera and the Silver Lady
Go to That Girl Next Door4me chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
Very nice!

Nice writing style!
Hitsuji-Kumo chapter 5 . 4/25/2003
Aw. Cute. I love the Xellos lap dance thing! I fell over laughing so hard.
EverythingIsMagic chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
coool glad it ended well for amelia and zelgadiss!
Rei Firestar chapter 5 . 7/12/2001
You killed tension when you made a copy of Zel but it was a cool way to end it. I really didn't want Canthrea or Amelia to get him 'cause I'd feel bad for the other character and this was a good way to make sure neither got hurt. *claps* Very well done.
Threshie chapter 5 . 7/11/2001
Aw, the ending was the best of both worlds! _~ Kinda funny, though, it would awkward if human Zel and Kopii Zel ever met, wouldn't it? _;; Still, everybody turned out happy in a seeming-no-win situation! Bravo! _~ I never thought about Kopiis having the same memories as their originals.. Hm, interesting. I've seen piccys of human Zel (from flashbacks) from the show, and I think his hair is actually *brown*, but it's nice imagining him with black hair, something I can do quite well, actually. _~ Good job, I'm glad to see the loose ends tied up from 'Chimera And The Tower'! (Now all I've gotta do is try to draw some fanart for it, though I'm no mistress when it comes to drawing Zel's hair! O.o;;) Y'know, you should contact Silvestris of the website 'The Mystreious Priestesses' Den Of Slayers Silliness' and see if she'll draw ssome fanart for you-her art is amazing! _ I wsh I could color on the computer like that, too.. Anyways, great job and keep writing Slayers fics for a long, long time! _~
Rei Firestar chapter 3 . 7/9/2001
AWWWW COME ON! Why ya gotta torture me like this, Aloria? Will you PLEASE let me know when the next chapter is up? Please please please? *gets on her knees and begs*
SeiFog chapter 3 . 7/9/2001
What! You can't end the chapter THERE! AHH! Well, I guess I'll just have to wait...::snarl:: Oh, and great job!
Rei Firestar chapter 2 . 7/9/2001
Please continue! I love this! I'm like in agony over who Zel's gonna end up with. I have my lil fantasy of what's gonna happen (what I wish was gonna happen :P) and I wanna see how close I'm gonna get. Will you please email me and tell me when this fic is uploaded? I never keep up with stuff like that and I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Karisma Black chapter 2 . 7/8/2001
*cries* Oohhhhhh.. poor Canthrea!
quatre chapter 2 . 7/8/2001
I really liked the story up untill the last few paragraphs, that really didn't make any sense, *sigh* oh well I probably wouldn't know but I didn't like the end of chapter 2 at all.
Digiriven not signed in chapter 2 . 7/8/2001
Next chapter soon please!