Reviews for Dark Feathers
PisceanReve chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I really enjoyed this! It was really nice and of course I love a good Rikucentric :)
Lilcehmex chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I loved the ending; I thought it was beautiful. Wonderful fic. There aren't too many Riku ones out there, that I've seen, anyway.

I was listening in The Confrontation - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (posted by crawlfan on youtube) while reading this, and the 2nd time through it clicked that that song is so absolutely perfect for Riku it's scary. I recomend listening to it-don't watch the video, it doesn't do much for me and is distracting, but the words themselves are perfect.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Poor Riku D:!
0-HA-0 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I love it.

you portrayed Riku really well
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Nice reflection for Riku's suffering.

Nothing too evocative, but not too brief. I like that.

Riku has been under the darkness for so long, it's almost impossible to be trully cleansed of it all. Instead, he's just 'healed,' like you said.

His whole past consisted of darkness and many life-altering things, but hey, he's here now, with his two close friends; and memories and thoughts and doubts are all the reasons why Riku can never 'forget.'

But you know what, at least he can appreciate what he has now. Riku may be ill, sick now, but he will get better, it's a gradual process, but he'll get there.

For once, I acted positive toward someone as dark as Riku. Eh... Anyway, I love how you portrayed Riku. It's very original. Kudos to you, my sempai. *bows*

Danko Kaji
Imagined Reality chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow, just, wow... I'm stunned! _ I really liked the idea of his body 'rejecting himself'. You're still aknowledging that darkness is still part of Riku, but it's also saying that's he's changed. Brilliant.
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow.

That was just...wow.
Hikagi chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I am such a sucker for Riku-themed shots, especially when they focus on his struggles with the darkness. What made it exceptional was that it was well-written. *hearts!*
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Beautiful. Certainly jerks at the heart-strings
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Every time you write a story, you always say that it's not your best peice and that you hope it's not Too awful. Well I've never read a single oneshot from you that wasn't wonderful, and this was definitely one of your best. I loved the way that it was written and all the themes and I especially like fics about Sora, Kairi, and Riku's friendship. This was really good!
evilone33 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
My friend sent this to me. You probably know her as Fernclaw or maybe something else, she has WAY to many names. Anyway, hm as for critism theres not much.

The entire thing was really well written. The beginning may have had the imagery a tiny bit over-done, but don't take my word for it. I'm notorius for not liking very much imagery.

It was very much in character and the ideas seemed Kingdom Heartsesque so great job.

My only question is about Riku. He was in pain because of the darkness or because of not accepting himself. You kind of switched back and forth between explainations. I'm pretty sure thats it, in total great job. Keep writing!
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Seriously, my reaction is all like: 8D

Oh em gee, this is kickass. And not just because it's Riku, and post-KH2, and darkness-oriented (All of which kick ass in fanfic) - it's also FULL OF SOKAIRIKU FRIENDSHIPNESS. And homigod. *wibbles* :33

And it's so long and pretty and conversational and oh

*DED*

I love the last part the best, the whole 'this thing called love' theme. That is so kickass. And I think just reading this completely altered my mood. I'm all squiggly and n_n-like and... kasakjshajs. Seriously. It's love.

I love you. ;_;
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This makes me shiver with fangirlism.

Such simple things, like... Riku. And Riku. And invisioning Riku clenching his silvery sexy hair in his fist. And Riku at nighttime. And the pretty descriptions of Riku. And Riku suffering.

And, well, Riku.

I don't know how the heck you thought this was bad. The description is captivating - I just kept on reading and reading, soaking it up. And... IT'S RIKU. God, woman. Nothing with him and a good writer can ever suck. Especially when it's all dark like this.

"But the question was, could anyone truly save him?"

That made me wonder. Because, you know, he's... Riku. Yep. I don't think anyone could really redeem him but himself. And he's a little. Down about that. ( Of course, there are always the whimsical wishes of a Kairiku fan, but... sometimes Kairi's just a little too. Kairi. )

Oh my goodness. And then Sora comes. And makes it even better. Seeing Riku like that, I nearly choked and ee tears formed in my eyes. And I squeaked. T_T I mean. Ahh. Why does Riku beat himself up like that. But it's so. Him. AND HE'S SO AWESOME. -death.- I feel like /I'm/ the one in pain. Gosh. That's really good that you can make me feel what he's feeling.

Haha, Kairi. Now that's the Kairi I'd like to see more of... or maybe just learn to write as.

EE SHE'S TOUCHING HIS HAIR -fangasm.-

OH OH OH. And. Okay. The characterization just... wins. It's perfect. The end. EVERYONE. Perfect. And I love the separate parts of this piece. It goes from pain to light, to pain. Augh it's just masterful; plain and simple.

AWW HE MADE SORA CRY.

“Yeah, way to be a sap, doofus.”

HEEHEE. Omg I love these guys.

OMGOMG. It's that scene! At the opening of KH2! Wow!

Uh. Sort of. Probably not. Okay, I think I need to play that game again.

AHH and the end. The end the end the end. Omg.

Three words: Yum. Yum. Yum. & Riku.

This is made of win. And is like. The best RikuKairiSora. Everr. Ohgosh. I only wish I could write something like this, and I know I never can. Because. There's no way I could excel this. Wow.

This is so going in my C2. And favourites. And I'll engrave it in my mind so I can drool over it at a whim. Forever and ever and ever and ever.

.x. Constance.
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Awesome. Really awesome.

There were some lovely, beautiful descriptions in here, and of course it's always fun to see Riku suffering. :P

great job!

*bliss*
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Aw, that was very sweet. Riku probably would reject any offers of help - he's proud like that. And when he finally unburdens himself, not realizing it's exactly what he's needed - I like how you say he's not cured, because really, the darkness will probably never go away, but he's forgiven himself and learned to live with it.