Reviews for I Dreamt Music
Sarah T chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
BR is my fav movie, so reading this little vignette is a pleasure!

I don't really see Han as the piano kind of guy but it's a cute scene anyway!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aw, that's so beautiful. I've never seen Bladerunner, but I'll probably go and borrow it from my HF-freak-fan friend and watch it...and then I'll remember this when I watch the scene. Hehehe. Well, I'm not crying anymore, I'm smiling, Wow, you really do have a way of provoking emotions from your readers. Well done!
MegTheStrange chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Beautiful. The last lines are like...wow.

You write Han/Leia so good.

After reading this, I had to listen to the song from Blade Runner during that moment.
Ad Astra Per Alia Porci chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Aww. This was a fantastic fic. Adorable and sweet, but still filled with the antagonistic charm that characterizes these two.

Great job. I especially love the last line.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Oh I love it! Adorable, it really shows Han's sensitive side and Leia's softer side. Great Job!
dm1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
[After moments of silence passed, Leia still gave no verbal answer - she merely stepped back up to the keyboard and let her fingers once more carry her back to Alderaan...and serenade the one who had brought her there.] This had me in tears, it was a lovely piece of writing. Han was alternating between their usual banter and something more, showing a sensitivity that we all know he has, but he doesn't like to admit. Well done!