Reviews for The Embrace of God
Kaauiihhrk27 chapter 6 . 6/10/2020
It's just chapter 6 yet it felt like a lot happened, I'm loving this story so much, I kept forgetting I'm reading a fanfiction ;b
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
Just found this. Awesome story. Would love to see it finished.
That's a Paddlin chapter 20 . 5/31/2017
Gosh, I am sorry this will not be finished, it is by far one of my favorite stories. I often come back to it and read it again. I noticed that a few chapters have been taken down. :( I understand not feeling inspired to write, I am suffering from that as well with my current Akito story. I hope you reconsider coming back to continue this story, or perhaps find someone to take it over for you. Wishing you the best in everything you do!
Take care. :)
The Quill of Fate chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
I wonder if Akito will persuade her to marry him soon, I know he made mentions about liking the idea in earlier chapters.
Miss Cat Midnight chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
I love the story! It has a great story line, good descriptions and the chapters are long. Please continue.
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
It's really hard not to hate him.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
Wow, what an ass he is.

Though it is understandable why he acts the way he does...to an extent...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
What exactly did she sprain? I mean she didn't even fall, did she?
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Do you mean a "Beta" with "someone who suggests ideas"?
CaseyBabbii chapter 20 . 2/9/2016
This cant be the end! you have to keep going! i absolutely love how this story is playing out!
AngelesPG chapter 20 . 2/2/2016
The truth you have written one of the best histories that I have read of this pair (and of others also), since as it advances the history he understands himself since the two fell in love, graces for having updated enough but the truth me would joust that you were finishing it, you do not believe that serious better to finish it in two more chapters because I see that there are enough people who wants to read the end of your history and for year, thank you
Coolgirl123 chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
I love this pairing I hope you'll return to this story one day
twinklebeatty chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
awesome 乾いい
Angel of the Quill chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
I spent so much time reading this. I'm honestly a little disappointed you never finished it as it was such a good story and beginning to get really intriguing. Following just in case you decide to surprise us poor fans and update. :)
MUHUHAHAHAHHAHAH chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
It was actually pretty good. The ending was... disappointing. WHY U DO DIS?! But anyways I liked it. It was well made with few mistakes. I hope you write more of this nature. Good job! )