Reviews for My Last Friend
RetardedBitchAlert chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Omg! I was crying at the end of this! So sad you left the South Park Fandom but you shall always be remembered by me!
ricetard chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
monophobia!:]
Sweet Possum chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
that makes me sad that you don't like south park anymore. honestly, i have only started watching South Park. yes, i am new to the show, but for some reason i know almost everything about it, even though i have only been watching it for 4 months. so i'm hoping that it doesn't happen to me. i hope that i don't grow out of it. it's sad that it happens. i have grown out of other shows like Fairly Odd Parents and such. but i hope it doesn't happen to South Park. and i'm sure it won't, because South Park is a special show to me. a special show that i will always love.

so you're not even reading any more south park stories? 'cause i will be starting, and i need some more reviewers. but it's up to you. but i wish you the best of your life. you will miss a lot on some new episodes. but that's ok. it's your life. and i guess it was just meant to be.
bridoniscool chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
it was a cool story I enjoyed reading it.
facepalm chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Man, that was an amazing fanfiction. I can completely relate... and I know nothing will change your decision, so i am not going to bother. But i do hope that you will at least let us know the plans of your stories. Or, even better, come back after a while. You know you can't resist the humour of South Park. It's even funnier now than it was before, in my opinion.

Well, good luck in...everything! ]
Ren85 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Zak, I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving! (Also, I tried to review this before immediately, but was being a bitch and wouldn't let me.) This piece was really beautifully written, btw.

But yeah, I'm sorry that you're leaving, but if that's what you feel you have to do, sir, then good for you. I hope you keep writing other things, because you're really talented and this place sure isn't going to be the same without you. I wish I would have gotten to know you better, but that's life, I guess. I hope you appreciated my reviews, because I really appreciated your writing.

Good luck in everything you do from now on, man. You're truly awesome and I hope you recognize that.
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Zak, I gotta say I'm both surprised and dissappointed that you're leaving. I agree with you that the humor of the show has changed since the first season, and that the characters might not do what you have them doing, but that's the beauty of fanfiction dude. I know I've teased you about updating so frequently, but it was all in good fun. Your stories themselves (at least the ones I've read) have all been very well-written. You're definitely talented and will be a loss to this fandom if you stay away. This story, for instance, was great because it was relateable to those of us who have lost a friend in life in one way or another (which is, like, ALL of us). I also think it sucks that some stories will most likely go unfinished. I won't ask to finish your stories because I'm not nearly as good a writer as you are, but I WOULD like to know where a lot of them are going. If you could possibly send them to me sometime, that'd be great. Especially the Cartman/Wendy one. :)

If you do indeed stay away forever from writing/watching South Park, I hope you'll at least keep reading and reviewing others from the fandom. There are still some good, funny writers on here. Oh, and I wish you luck in whatever genre you write for next.
style xx chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Wow, I'm so disappointed that you're leaving! I am truly a picture of sadness right now.

But I totally see where you're coming from. My friends couldn't believe I was writing SP, because its such an absurd show and lacks romance entirely, but what they didnt get was that I separate the show characters from the fandom ones almost completely, in my mind. I don't envision those bubblyhead kids when I write, XD

But I digress.

You know the one thing I've always hated about writing into fandom is that people are pretty much retards who only want to read "LOLOL KAWAII SLASH-CHANS" and consequently have little to no interest in pieces that delve in to deeper things than petty teenage romances. I feel angry whenever I think about you, because I know your writing is like diamonds and each sentence is worth infinitely more than anyone is giving you credit for in this gaddang fandom. You deserve far better than the lazy-brained bums in this fandom, and in that respect I can completely appreciate your decision to leave it.

Not that I'm happy to see you go. Maybe I never told you this clearly enough: I have never, ever gotten tired of reading your stories.

Beautiful fic, btw. As always. :)

And man, I am going to miss you so much! We should MSN or Aim sometime. Let me know.

Always your greatest fan (don't challenge that!)

Roxana
The Aluminum Monster chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This was amazing ,it was nice having you around.I've read a few of your stories and they were definitely job.