Reviews for The Wizard's Angel
SennaFan4ever chapter 9 . 1/28
Hi! I must have stopped getting alerts for this awesome story. I'm definitely going to continue to read and review it! I missed reading it. Sorry about that. I read it a long time ago and loved it! Anyway, I loved the last chapter! Harry's interactions with Monica were awesome! You're writing everyone really well! I'm excited to read more! I loved this chapter as well! Andrew's talk with Harry was great! Also, I changed my penname. I used to be LittleGloriaFaith. But I'm still the same person. I'm so glad to be reading this story again! I'm glad you updated it!
Star1989 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Just discovered this story and totally love it! Been looking for a story just like this and its a very rare to find one.

Would love it if you finished this story :)
Whiteling chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Oh come on! You've left this unupdated for 3 whole years I wanna see what happens next! *makes cutesy eyes* Please please update?
jacob chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
Jacob Burrowes chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You've tied the tales together very well. Keep up the good work!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
interesting story so far
blklover chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
great story can't wait to find out what happens next please update as soon as you can thanks for writiing a great story
sabre1492 chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
Please please update soon I LOVE IT SO FAR
restinpace chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
A Harry Potter-Touched by an Angel crossover. Interesting. I'm actually really enjoying this so update as soon as possible!
AnimaLynx chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Do you have any idea how hard it was to find this kind of story?

I had to search for it on ~Google~!

Well it was a challenge so please think about placing this story in the crossover section of this site. It would be so much easier...

Anyway enough of that, I would like to say how great your story is so far. I hope to see some more updates, and Andrew smiles. He is to come along I assume as the handyman. Well I can't wait to see Monica's and Andrews reaction to Harry and his magic.

So good luck and keep on writing away, and I'll be here waiting, wasting away, and hoping this is not an abandoned or forgotten story. Which would suck cause as I said this kind of crossover is so hard to find.

So please write more and soon, and thanks!

King Of Wolves chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Please update ASAP
sabre1492 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
please please update soon
mae-E chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
for what there was of this chapter, I think it was very cool! I look foward to seeing what is next. keep up the good work!
HP Girl 28 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I think it's time for Monica to be abit nosey, don't you think?

I'm sure that Monica is curious to know what she has to do to help Harry.

I do have acouple of questions like..

1. In this story, can the angels become invisible?

2. Is Harry going to runaway due to the Durselys?

3. Will the Durselys go abit far this time when it come to neglecting Harry?

4. Will Monica and Harry will find a moment time alone so Monica can talk to Harry?

And #5. What role will Tess play?

Well those are all my questions for now... I can't wait to see who is the Handy Man in the next chapter.

Oh yeah Thank you for writing probably the only Fanfic with a Harry Potter/ Touch By An Angel cross over.
nxkris chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
very interesting story. i've never read one that cross's touched by an angel before. its an interesting idea using it. how far do you plan to take this story? update soon.