Reviews for When Forget Wouldn't Work Anymore
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wow that was amazing and I feel like I need to know more! Poor Seiya but Usagi and Mamo always and forever :)
smfan4ever72 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow, that was beautiful! Although I felt bad for Seiya, I think these two belong together...
waterbottleandpillows chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is such a beautiful piece. :) You're an amazing writer!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
aww, so romantic, even though I feel bad baout the exs, not...lol
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
A truly beautiful story about a beautiful love you did an awesome job with this one-shot it has a depth to it in so fiu words that some storys don't have the ability to touch in 10 chapters,and it's true love is so selfish sometimes but if it's the one time deal i think they had all the right in the world to finely pursue it after so many years of trying and ignoring it and not feel complete SUPER loved it to bits
iluvboys chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I just re read it, and I forgot how much I loved it. I wish life was like this. It's an amazing piece. Thank you.
LadyKatetheGreat chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, I love this story. I hadn't read it yet, but it's wonderful now that I read it. A bit sad for you, but I like it.
nieshka chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That was beautiful. _
broadwaychick07 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
wow. That is a very powerful and well written piece of work. I love the intensity and how it flows so well. Great work.
Humerus Wordage chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Beautiful.

And I don't think there's anything left to say...
lyss-ling chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
very nicely written!
ginchi16 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
wow that was a very powerful peice. u should be really proud of that. at first i didn't get the end but after a quick re-read i was like holy shit that was intense.
sailormoon-is-eternal chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
loved it
Cajea chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This is so well written. I can't even begin to express how glad I am that I found this fic. *favs*
delores wilson chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
you are a fantastic writer! you should write a book dude...everything was perfect-style, grammer and punctuation marks-plot was super...good job!:) are you a professional?