Reviews for Scurvy Mongrels
AJlovesKakashi chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I think...I think I might love you.
My party is so skewed because of my shipping goggles. Balthier, Penelo, and Ashe. I went for the prettiest, shippable party
Splatter of Inkblots chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Pretty please (with a cherry on top) continue this! I'm hanging from a cliff T.T
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Mmm, more fantastically witty writing. You're going on my favorites wall.
The Red Courage chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ha ha, this was wonderful!
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is... wow, super cute. I like how it doesn't end on a blush or Penelo dramatically falling in love with Balthier or vice-versa. It's just a cute, lovely FFXII fic. ) Love it!
twilightshiva chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was hilarious! I've never thought about this pairing but wow that was awesome. Totally made my day.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh my God! I never tought I'd find a fic with this pairing! I was playing just today and thinking...damn Balthier is so hot!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This story was great. That is definitely one goal I would love to make.
RJJJ chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Well done. I liked this oneshot. It's one of the few where their interactions just 'click'.

I hope to see more from you.
Christina chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Cute. I like it. :-) The repetition of Penelo calling him a "bastard" is a little redundant, though. Surely Penelo can come up with something better than that once in a while? Still, I'd like to see some more. It has that semi-tense, playful quality that a really good romance starts with.
garnetwind chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Totally awesome! I haven't read a good Penelo x Balthier in a good while...and I absolutely loved how you didn't make her blush and trip over her own feet when she is around Balthier. Sure she's young, but she's not some idol-obsessed tween. Thanks for that!
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Delightfully cute. XD
Melete chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Loverly. The best thing about this is the snarky dialogue. You do it so well. And I have to agree with an earlier reviewer. It's nice to see them not start out head-over-heels. It's much more believable and enjoyable.
Apple Of The Sand chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Aw... I was hoping they'd kiss... then again, I'm always hoping that... Anyway, great fic!
Alvedans chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
lool

"seven-foot-tall viera superwoman" gotta love that one:P