Reviews for Souls and Solace
SerenePhenix chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
*drowning in tears*
My god o chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Um...Why is some fanfiction better than actual canon events?
shishousama chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Beautiful oh so beautiful! ;w; Words cannot describe my feels right now.
LinktoTwilight chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh wow. Just wow. The emotions that are packed into Luke's death scenes in the game are just incredible, and, honestly, I get the same feeling from this story. The way Luke can just break down about's so impacting. You captured it beautifully, not to mention Luke and Tear's characters. This is a scene that I think should have happened in the game! Well done! Very well done. I'm so glad I found this!
Mad Doctor Artist chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Short and sweet, and wonderfully in-character. A couple of clunky sentences here and there but generally a good style and pace. Nice one!
Kirenza chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw, that was cute. :3 The description was very nice, and I could definitely see this happening in-game. Great job!
Shining Flame Luke chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Poor Luke and Tear...
InferiorBeing17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was VERY good! I truly loved the emotion of the characters and how un-sure they were, I can't really see either of them knowing what to do in that situation. Kudos!
Jillian Leonhart chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
When i played the game,when luke said that he don't want to die repeatedly at the tower of rem,i now,i cry after reading this job!
Cheetah Goddess chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Cheetah Goddess: w KYUUTE! Gah, I feel like a whiney fangirl!

Silver: In reality, she's stalk-commenting you.

Cheetah Goddess: NO! ...Well, a little. Not in a creepy way, though! I just like your stories! Neeways, the emotion was good. I expecially like the way Tear reacted. It was cute! Nice story!
Chaotic Blades chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This is so sweet. I'm a bit (okay, a lot) of a tomboy but I really like how you did this. Score 1 for fluff!

In his situation, I doubt I would be very worried. Then again, things like that don't worry me. I'm not very scared of things that COULD happen (like accidently cutting off a finger or something) because in my opinion if you think about something like that, it becomes more likely to happen 'cause you lose concentration and slice yourself. Then again, back when I was seven I couldn't stand blood for some reason and now I'm like "oh, I'm bleeding, how nice, whatever" and then put on a bandaid.

The way you represented all the chars. was perfect. Great job!

*sigh* If only I were so good at romance. I'm more of a parody/humor writer myself, such is the pity.
Eve Nightingale chapter 1 . 5/20/2007

Oh my, that was really well done. Your structure was great, your delivery was stunning and the story, overall, was just enjoyable.

I really liked it. I see very little, if not nothing, you need to improve upon.

Great story, keep it up!

-Eve Nightingale
sistaofpeace1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Ok, what is like, WRONG with me, I just found this story today! .

Anyway, that was a great fic, as everyone else has stated. _ I liked the way you made Tear's thought process come in a bunch of steps lol, because I can picture her not having any experience with things like these at all. XD

There was something I was thinking about as I was going through the story though...I'm not saying this because I'm a big LukexTear fangirl, but since this story would take place rather late in the game, and by that time, it's also pretty obvious that Luke and Tear have strong feelings for each other (in the game), I was hoping there were going to be some moments of maybe Luke and Tear hoping not to be too obvious with how they felt about each other or something. You did put in things like Tear blushing slightly when she hugged him back, and when you referred to Luke as her favorite redhead (lol), I just think a little more insight on their feelings (especially from Luke's side) would have made it better ;)

I still really liked this one, so great job! *faves*
Don't call me a kid chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hahaha... weird... I know how he feels!

Y'know, sometimes I think about death, too; but, coming from a 12 year old bratty tomboy, that's kinda crazy _;;

I don't blame him, though. It's gotta be hard to NOT be afraid of your own (or others') deaths :P

Like your ficcie! Make more, please! .
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
A-MA-ZING Work! I love it! You placed them in very good characters! :D I love how you made the mood, i was actually forcing down tears too. :( Luke...did he ever tell the others about his condition...? I wonder...(

I also like the way you made Tear cry at the end and conjured up her feelings and thoughts on what to do. As for Luke, well...:) I know he's in the right place. :) Great job. This oneshot definately won a place in my favorites (as will you).