Reviews for Displacement
Kristen chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
That was sad but wonderful at the same time, I wish that special person can come up to me and say all those things about me, my heart would skip a beat like it did on your story, keep it up I love it.
mewterra13 chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
This story is really good and don't see why you stopped, I'm hopig if you can, continue it and finish it or atleast consider it
HiHeyHello chapter 15 . 7/18/2010
Noooooo no no no no you cant just end it there you have to keep going! this is a great story keep it up!
Keioko chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Please Please! Keep going! I love your stoy!
QueenManaOfEgypt chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
I LOVE IT!

I love the way you developed the chapters,I love the way you characterized everyone's personalities,and most importantly I ABSOLUTELY,POSITIVLY LOVE THE LOVE FELT BETWEEN JENNA AND ATEM!

-bounces up and down while squealing so cheerfully it would put the care bears to shame-

Yup,you are quite the writer...and this has alreadly been fav' it up!.

-Cheeful Fan

PS-I like the fact that you stood up for your story and your beliefs/opinions a couple chapters back...you're so gonna be added to my fav if you ever visit my profile,you'd see I have a whole bunch of fav stories

[77...-_-0],and ONLY 2[OMG!O.O0]fav authors!

So...this is definately the part where you feel honoured and thank me repeatedly!.0

-smiles sheepishly-

Oh well...Bye-bye!
Miorochi chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
i love it! oh, i read what that flamer said to you in the reveiws and what you said back, and i got to tell you your story reminds me of this one manga i read called red river. . . the girl in that travelled back in time every one excepted it and they all thought she was the incarnate of their goddess of war, ishtar. so next time someone tells you this, tell them there is an actual manga that actually is alot like your story! that should shut them up! _
Divine-Dreamer chapter 15 . 5/25/2008
Great story!Jenna is a little bit out of place in a story that revolves around destiny and magic-maybe have her relating to one of the Egyptian legends directly or something, to hey,this is an alternate universe type story,so Jenna has every right to be keep updating,I love it!
Will chapter 15 . 2/17/2008
Very nicely written.
White Fire Phoenix chapter 15 . 12/23/2007
This a raelly great story. I love reading it. I hope you update this story.
Mei1105 chapter 15 . 4/22/2007
Woot! Another chapter up! You're getting these done fast! Keep it up! :)
Mei1105 chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
She's awake! *dances happy jig* Nice soulroom description! Update soon! :)
Mei1105 chapter 13 . 4/20/2007
She's back! Yay! Update soon! :)
Mei1105 chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
*poke* you're alive!

Okay I love Bakura to pieces and he is one of my favourite characters, but I have to congratulate you. I can actually hate him in this fic and thats not an easy thing to do! He's very much in character and you wrote him very well!

Update soon! :)
Oftla chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
She has eyes the color of the Nile. So, they're a muddy brown? Since the Nile is full of silt which gets deposited when it floods to create farming soil.

Here's a clue: standards of beauty have *changed* since the days of ancient Egypt.

Her babbling would convince people she was insane at best and a demon at worst. They thought that of Kisara and her only crime was having blue eyes. They threw *stones* at her for that. Why should your wonderful angelic Oh so TRAGIC character be any different? No one knew Kisara had a powerful ka, so saying your character doesn't isn't enough of a reason.

THINK a little. If someone told you that the tombs of your ancestors had been around for five thousand years "in their time" but to you they were much more recent, would you just SWALLOW it or would you start checking to see if the local funny farms had any openings? Theirs is a world of magic, but *NOT* time travel. At best, they would assume you had been driven mad by your accidental transportation from *somewhere else* in the world.

The Pharaoh and his priests have much more to do than tend to a stranger. There *is* someone threatening to destroy them all. She can't help, therefore she is of no interest to any of them.

This is just another Mary Sue. A girl appears from nowhere and suddenly no one else can think about anything but her and how to help her. You do have some skill. Put it to use writing about something other than your personal character suddenly having the world revolve around her and her life suddenly magically fixed up by time travel.

You also cheated with the magic. Is Miss Sue too good to learn a language the hard way?
Mei1105 chapter 11 . 3/28/2007
Hmm. . .M rating comes into the next chapter. Why do I get the feeling that this wont turn out good for Jenna? Update soon! :)