Reviews for Girl Days
Hey i actually like the story but could you possibly take the story and re do it in normal format so it takes up the full screen and not a portion of it?
Akane Mosoa chapter 4 . 5/5
I loved this chapter! Although I do wish you had Cologn fall for it a bit as well that would have been even more hilarious.
Faery66 chapter 20 . 4/24
Hope to read more soon.

D
Vi-Violence chapter 20 . 3/18
This is fantastic, please write more.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Dear Nodoka:

It has come to my attention via the dazzling kenko that you were helping one Ranma Saotome discover the feminine mystique.

My condolences.

Through very little fault of his own (never planned, though he has had moments), your son's life would be described by Vietnam veterans as dinky-dau. I give full honor to your efforts to cope, but I can tell already that you will not come out of the storm of crazy that is the Nerima Wrecking Crew unchanged.

I, for one, honor your efforts. Godspeed.
Dorumakk chapter 20 . 12/1/2016
Hi Kenko, I just binge read the present twenty chapters and im loving Girls Days. The plot so far is great. Really brings out some great moments a remember from the show and also your own moments are brilliant. I think you've done well capturing the characters and I love their development that actually seemed to have been missing in canon. The humor throughout has been excellent. I have a fairly standard sense of humor but a subdued laugh. Normally I kind of snicker under my breath but when hit with humor the right way I break out in loud laughter. Your story had me cracking up for chapters almost uncontrollably (i.e. Tatewaki Kuno the Orange Office Chair). Thanks so much for the superb work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sincerelly Doru
Catter the Mad chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
That. Was. GLORIOUS.
bscar chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
Such a shame this will probably never get updated again, since I remember reading this latest chapter several years ago on a different fanfic site, and it was never updated then, either.
Masato Nakajima chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
Wow, are you actually Takahashi san? Because this feels seamless like I could expect a reboot and this would be included in the bonus material.
I'm hungry for moaarrr, I do hope you continue I love Ranmachan fics especially the (gets so comfortable as a girl could just stay a girl)
Dr4cul chapter 20 . 8/26/2016
Where to start...I sure am glad I went a few pages in on the recently updated list of Ranma fanfics, because if I hadn't I wouldn't have found one of the funniest stories I've read in a while. I've had so many laughs while reading Girl Days, and I find that I can actually imagine this being part of the original manga. I do hope I don't have to wait long for more though, considering the story has been up since 2001...
Tsamoka chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
A very fun Ranma-chan story. I can't wait to see how this ends up. Keep up the good work! :)
psychicshipping chapter 15 . 8/20/2016
What exactly was it that Shampoo's cursed form was? I don't recognize it from the description.
RCPMione chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Nice update, Please keep writing!
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Right now the only problem that I have with this is the formating as it makes it look like there is more to the story then there actually is and because of that I have to call this chapter short and misleading because of the formating. You also have Ranma acting a bit to stupid in my opinion sure he may not fully understand some of the stuff that his mother would say but he is smart enough to figure a few things out. Even if he has had trouble at school that is more lack of motivation and the fights and his father hardly letting him get an education. But he should have enough life experience to piece together what his mother was referring to.
mizukifugiwarra chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
I really love this chapter and all the girls hitting haposai
With no mercy made my day to read