Reviews for Girl Days
Azure chapter 20 . 4h
Eeek! You updated! Awesome, I have been waiting an age to see how Ryoga deals with girldom.

My only real plaint is the length, and since the chapter title says unfinished I suppose I cannot complain too much. It is really good to see a new chapter on one of my absolute favorite fanfictions of all time.
headlock10 chapter 3 . 7/25
"And Ryoga Hibiki walked off into the sunset. Which was a pity as he'd meant to head north." *slow claps while giggling like an idiot* I love it. This is pretty good so far. I'm glad I found this.
FoxsoulRedux chapter 20 . 7/14
You... Out-crazied canon. Gods, this story is amazing.
FoxsoulRedux chapter 2 . 7/14
I woulda thought rebellion would be expected of a practitioner of Anything Goes...
Loving the read so far!
AnonFan chapter 20 . 7/10
I love your fanfiction! Are you going to post Redheads?
epain chapter 20 . 7/5
This was an interesting story. Do you plan to continue it?
epain chapter 17 . 7/5
What happened to Ukyo? Why was she wearing borrowed bloomers? Shouldn't she have her own gym outfit?
Gustavius3 chapter 20 . 7/5
I have quaffed your most magnificent tale this day and am well pleased with this beauteous avoidance of terrible writing, one dimensional characters and vast angst... Sorry got a little Kuno iny throat there, regardless I would love more of this.
Shyguy1 chapter 20 . 7/3
This is a very intriguing story, and written with both a keen sense of humor and wit. The plot was well imagined, the characters are well defined and acting within their scope ( if at times they seem particularly single-minded for my taste) , and you tell the story in a fun way that has certainly brought me back for more, if no-one else. Great story, can't wait for more
Look what Jesus did chapter 20 . 7/2
Amazing comedy and a very well written fic thought it was gone but seeing the update had me reading the whole thing again awesome
calamite chapter 20 . 6/28
yeah a new chapter now please go do a chapter of your other story PARAGON Pretty Please
Celestial Indigo chapter 20 . 6/26
Thank you for continuing the story. Looking forward to your next update.
Celestial Indigo chapter 20 . 6/26
FINALLY, after all these years, an update on this fic. I have always enjoyed the story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Rose1948 chapter 20 . 6/26
Yay! A new chapter! *hugs* ThankYouThankYouThankYou! Did things get properly fixed/repaired regarding computers, internet connections and all?

This is awesomely hilarious! *chuckles* I'm going to have to go back to Chapter 1 and begin reading again so as to settle things in my mind once more. Seriously, I'm so HAPPY to see you writing once again.

Take care and thanks ever so much for sharing your stories.
maryjane5000 chapter 20 . 6/24
THANK YOU!

I'm so happy that you finally updated this is so good that it doesn't deserve to be unfinished or have a cliffhanger ending
&
I hope there's more soon