Reviews for Stress Relief
RusNydia chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I wasn't going to review but then I saw a great opportunity to do this: Zach is so full of tact. I wish they'd bring him back. Your fic made me smile/I'll put this on file! Gold star for you! ... And one for me too! (I am so sorry that you had to read this... please don't be pissed.)
8I chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This had me in hysterics by the end. You know the meaning of entertainment, even if, in Booth's opinion, Zack doesn't.
dream-of-belief chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Probably one of the funniest Bones fics I have read. I love it! Especially the reference to The Princess Bride.
BxBforever chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I'm glad you ended it right there Cuz I'm in a crack fic mind and I can just see booth pulling out his gunm and shooting zach for talking again Crack fic AWESOME Writing!
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
lol, I love the princess bride.
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I think it is a good story and i don't think i want to know where you were going with peanut.
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
very funny i liked it
Elvex chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I think cockroaches are actually considered as animals... Anyway I love this fic and I love the Squints (specially Zack, he's way too cute). The TV show should have some more of this kind funny scenes )
JelloStix chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
oh thats cute

i love zack i think he needs a girlfried the poor bloke...

(note my australian backround...)
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I loved this! I wish there were more really cute Bones fics like this one out there.
TrickyTiara chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was very funny and I liked the alphabet games and the rhyming.
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
First of all, let me just say, congrats on combining two of the greatest things in this universe: Bones and The Princess Bride. I cannot get enough of either thing (I absolutely adore The Princess Bride but enough about that)so it was excellent to find them combined. I loved the interactions between all the characters; any time all the Squints are together in one place, entertainment is surely to follow. I especially loved Brennan's short and simple interjections into the conversation, a la her typical style. Excellent work, great job :)
HikariSora chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is quite possibly the best thing I have read all day :-D It was hysterical. Great job :-D
medicgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
So cute! The entire squint squad stuck in a car with Booth...it's a wonder no one actually got shot!
Me chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I really enjoyed it, in my search to destroy boredom.