Reviews for Leatherpants
the-penguin-cookie-monster chapter 1 . 5/5
I think it was quite hot. The lemon part was little short BUT I realy liked the storyline. Can you make a sequel, please?
Colbie Caprice chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I liked it a lot :) Kiba/Kankuro is my favorite yaoi pairing… It's a shame that there are not more fanfics of them X)
1000 Faces of Pain chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Well, fuck. Now I've got blood EVERYWHERE! And my nose, ugh, you write to well. It is bad for my health! Oh, jeez, now I have to clean up all this blood!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i do not understand how u think that this sucks! i can not believe this is ur first yaoi lemon ever! it was so good, i was in heaven reading this! XD basically the best one i have read so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
it was great i cam 8 times all over my laptop
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was really impressive! Especially for a first lemon! Keep it up
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
xdxd cool
EmilyAmoret chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
wondefully intresting new pairing for me liked the story and love your birthday capricorns are amazing
LunaticV chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
first lemon? hmm, not too bad, i think. a little rushed, maybe. aand, oh boy, i'd love to see Kiba's mom's reaction when she sees the clawed wall XP
MyKissofDeath chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hello Mako! *waves*

Nice to meet you. I'm Saheli, but some call me MyKissofDeath. The reason for the introductions is that this is the first time I've read your fanfictions. I've seen your name pop up everywhere-seriously-but I've never bothered to stumble upon your profile. Now that I have, I'm so glad I did.

Not only as this a fantastic first lemon, *wipes drool from mouth* but it is also, you used an under-appreciated pairing. I can never find enough stories on this great couple, and I am delighted I've stumbled upon this.

When I have more time on my hands, and am not working on the next chapters of my stories, I will definitely get around to reading more of your works.

For now, Ta! Keep writing, because your talent is beautiful. ( :

-MyKissofDeath a.k.a Saheli
calhale chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hahaha awesome... totally cute and so full of smutty goodness... loved it.
Natasha Stark chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Why haven't I seen this before?I loved it,it was amazing...your first lemon and I've got a nosebleed...
kurokurokame chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
uwoh *_*

a unique pair. i think i have to try this one.

Nice fic! XD
Sasuxnaru8792 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was your first yaoi lemon? woah! it was hotter than a LOT of other lemons ive read. woah. GREAT JOB!
rocknroler chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh! My! God! That was awsome! 3 it is so going into my KankuroxKiba best stories comunity!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »