Reviews for Pictures
GoldenGait chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very nicely done. And considering how the show has progressed in season 4 you must be very proud of your foresight. :-) Good call on Ben and Juliet.

The way you captured their voices was perfect, and I'm very impressed with your writing style in general. It reads easily without being "thin", if that makes sense.

This is definitely one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Fantastic job.
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
wow. i love your juliet/ben fics.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I think I may have just found another one for the favorite stories list. It's so pretty. *sigh* It makes one wonder about the good times they must've had...
death.by.college chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
"Ben closed the photo album and wheeled himself over to one of the bookshelves in the room. After a second’s thought, he replaced the photo album where he’d found it. No point in dwelling over ghosts. He was going to have plenty of time for that."

SAD CLOSING! AH! But I enjoyed it SO much! Thanks bunches for writing it... I can feel the labor of love. It was such great in-characterization, as usual. I love your Ben/Juliet fiction... just, well, just great! So touching on levels that the average person wouldn't be able to perceive between the two, but you obviously do, and you portray it sweetly. But not too sweet-just the way Ben and Juliet would be.
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Aww, that was so sad, but so sweet! I love Ben/Juliet fics, they're so interesting, sometimes so much more complex than other ships. I'd love to write a oneshot like this, but I'm still thinking. The whole photo album idea was great. Was this implying that Ben and Juliet were together and that they maybe lived together for a while? Very nice. I love this so much!
Benjamin Linus chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Another masterpiece from my favorite Ben/Juliet author. Wow.
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Another good story. I don't know what else to say. I'm just so good at leaving empty reviews. I like how he is so bitter because this is before Locke, Sayid, and Kate arrive-so he doesn't have that confidence under the lying.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Beautiful. I haven't read any fic I've liked this much in quite some time.

Also, I read your profile and apparently we have the following in common: "Currently I'm really into Lost and endlessly fascinated by Ben Linus, so don't be surprised if every single Lost fic I write is about him. I've also become a rabid Ben/Juliet shipper."

Nice to have company. Live together, die alone, right? ;)