Reviews for Second Chances
Cthuhlu chapter 46 . 9/10
Hey, I'm aware that this was last updated 8years ago but I'm hoping you still check it. It's hard to find a good long story that it also written well with an equally good plot. Just wanted to say I was addicted to this... I didn't stop reading it, every spare minute I'd read a few chapters.
Really good.

Thanks for putting the effort into writing it and sharing it.
lemon-rind chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
This was well done. Brava!
twin who likes to travel chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
I really like how you had Buffy let Faith help her take off her clothes. I hope Faith lets Buffy do the same thing to her in the next chapter. And i liked how Buffy threatened Wesley in the previous chapter.
twin who likes to travel chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
The demons in Earshot weren't white. They were a light tan or beige, whichever word you want to use. And why did Willow call him Mr. Giles? The only ones that called him that in season three were Wesley. Principal Snyder, and the Mayor.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is a good start. I always wondered why Joss didn't have Buffy confront Willow on the "Buffy did the reading? Buffy understood the reading?" thoughts.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/14/2014
Thank you so much for wrighting!
I was fantastic!
Are you wrighting another?
8Terry8 chapter 46 . 6/19/2014
Another entry in my Top Ten Fuffy Fanfics List. The build up to the Fuffy goodness is well timed. The characters feel real. Just an overall great story.
crisangel chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
Scandalous! They couldn't take the blankets to a neighboring roof? lol
GOgoYogurt chapter 46 . 8/18/2012
Made it through the story. Some parts were a little bit confusing and unclear for the space of a paragraph or two here and there. But overall I enjoyed the story. Not perfect, but damn entertaining and that is what everyone looks for in a FF. Buffy/Faith is always something to root for.

Glad you made it through to the end. Don't stop writing, I think you can only get better the more you do it. :-) THanks for the great story
lynettecullen chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
I'm glad that Faith is alive.
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 1/15/2012

Faith probably deserved that ass whooping.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I like the fact that Buffy has a special connection with Faith.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I hope that Faith won't complete her mission.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I hate that Buffy had to hear about her mom's sex life.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 1/15/2012