Reviews for NAME THAT DAD!
Turtlemascot97 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Good I liked it
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
...Say wha—?

I laughed so hard! XD
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I find this highly amusing. Although I don't like the pokéshipping parts. I'm and advanceshipper so I'm just going to pretend that it's May instead. But don't feel bad if you do. I just really like Advanceshipping.
Livin'OnAPrayer chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
As far as this goes, Cypress was totally his dad (a reference to Phantom?). I can never decide who it could be so that works for me. It was actually funny and a good bit of light reading. Nice job.
IntelligentAirhead chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
*Stares at in awe* You guessed Birch, of all trees, and it turned out right? However, on a more relevant subject, according to bulbapedia, yes, Ash's father is named Cypress.
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
HAHAHAHA That was hilarious. XD Btw, I think it's Giovanni, according to the fanfic by Mikaristar called 'Don't Give Me Diamonds'.
Nana-koi chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
that was the greatest!
TeamEdwardElric chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
CCS is on at 7:30? 0.0

I think that Ash's dad is...Giovanni!
doomsdaybringer chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh man I laughed so hard. My boyfriend took one look at the screen and said I was a failure. u_u

...

but ohwell! I thought it was hilarious, probably because you wrote it late at night, I read it late at night, some sort of late-night rambling/humor/random-connection was made. p
A Moments Hesitation chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
LOL. That was one funny fanfic. Keep uo the greta work!
Mainiac97 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Brill story, very long! Very comical too! I like Gingerbread men, so I'm with you Lugia!

I think Giovanni is Ash's father personally, and that is just my opinion.

Until next time, toodles!
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I'm not really that sure but I think it's the leader of Team Rocket Gonovia...(did I spell that wrong?) anyways that's what I've heard...this story is pretty funny and I really like that it had a bit of AAML in it too! Keep writing!
theGilmoreGirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
randomness is the key to genious and by golly this is genious
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
RLMAO XD! I'd crack up but seeing as it's night that would really make my parents mad...not to mention everyone else sleeping too? -; Anyways, I have thoughts on Ash's dad being...Giovanni. Yeah, I know, Star Wars Luke and Darth Vader, yeah but you asked right? Anyways I believe I cracked up at pretty much most of the scenes and yes in this 'gameshow' the homeless guy *hears Cypress yelling in the bg* IS Ash's dad. I do imagine that possiblity too, the father being too embarrassed about returning because he lost ;
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
...That was one of the most oddest fanfictions I've ever read, and I've read a lot... Isn't an insult, just odd...