Reviews for Tied in Knots
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is a great fic.
Catty chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I love this show, and I love this story. Matt is so in love with Emily - and so wary of telling her, isn't he. Sounds like Virginia was just the kick in the pants he needed. This show has vanished here in Australia, hope you don't mind me doing this, but if any Aussies read your superb story, have they heard any news as to what's going on?

C
ladybug456 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I wish you were a writer for the show, this is exactly how I hope this plays out! And, if it doesn't on the show, I'll just have to come back and read this again. Great job.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Aww that was awesome I wanna see all the seasons but stupid Prime has only showed season 1 (i live in Aus) It sux i love it most people are like what is that when io ask em if they watch it!

JJ:P
carbytothecore chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Awesome story. I really liked it, especially the duff and lia stuff.
rhrforever chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I really wouldn't be surprised if it happened just like this, cuz the only reason emily would be disturbed by matt's response (as it says on TV Guide) would be if it seems like he doesnt care, cuz otherwise she'd probably be happy, like if he really cared. And the title of the episode "No Strings" really seems to mean something about that, even if it is partly about a hostage crisis or something too, in a way...hmm...
squinter chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
You know I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the episode plays out exactly as you worte it. :) "Emily is disturbed by Matt's response"(TV Guide)- Matt will tell her to go b/c of Emily's "thank you" in Borderline. No Strings seems like it's hinting at this too.

Nicely done and I can't wait for April 6!

squinter
folgersgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I think you're pretty accurate, unless FOX puts in this killer cliffhanger and she really moves, which would suck to say the least.

Good job.