Reviews for Where there is a Will
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I actually have read this story b4 but that was b4 I made a account. Great story man
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Nice 1 bro gonna take a while but I will read all ur stories no doubt
Reader101w chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is one sweet, sad and scary story, all put into one.

Kim is devastated by losing Ron, but part of him still seems to remain.

Is that book of short stories by any chance from Stephen King? I do remember a story like that where the deceased also didn't really know they were dead at first, and it was part of a series of short stories.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

NV chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Kind of sounds like 'the crow', how he's technically alive and invulnerable just for the time he can finish his objective.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Ooh, scary. Zombie Ron. Nice fic, although the first time I read it I wasn't sure whether or not Ron was really dead.

For some reason, as I write this, I think of Felix playing Zombie Mayhem I.

"Die, Zombie, die!"

"No, Felix, it's me, Ron! Ah!"

Yes, scary plot bunnies.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Thought I'd finally review this Cap, nice set up. Ron's trying harder, and contiues to protect his Kim.

Larry (sentinel 103)
dude90716 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
PLEASE tell me you are going to continue this...

kim possiblezombiesBRILLIANT!
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Another excellent story. That's some resolve Ron has. So what's Ron to do now?
Mego ZT chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
That was a good read and well written.
KathleenDee chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
that was really good , one question is Ron dead for real lol
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I have enjoyed several of your other stories, Captain ( so much so, I have added you to my list of favorite authors). I must say this one has me puzzled. Your ending notes make it seem like this was complete, but there are just too many questions remaining:

Will he ever see Kim "face-to-face" (as it were) again?

If Ron's sheer will actually did these things to Drakken and Shego, what is next for him? Does his soul now rise, ala "Ghost"? Does he reach heaven/hell or does he roam in a Middleton purgatory for all time, serving as an unknown force that guides Kim through what's left of her life?

Please, *please*, PLEASE, don't leave me hanging here!

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007

My what have to started here.

I like the idea that nothing would stop Ron from helping Kim.

Sir Sebastian chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Great story, nice twist. Loved it.

Your ideas seem to be getting a little.. stranger. But variety is the spice of life :).
CastaS chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
great one, i enjoyed reading it.
Akinyi chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This was a very touching story. Knowing those two, they'll find some way to get Ron back. That, and I have a feeling Kim will try her hardest to prove her doctors wrong about her limp (they've been wrong before, haven't they?)

I really hope you continue this one, it was a great read.