Reviews for The Phoebe Parker CSI Case Files
Guest chapter 80 . 8/8/2015
YIPEEE! THEY'RE GONNA DO IT! *!PARTY!* :D BUT WHERE ARE YOU DUDE?! We Miss You & Our Lovely Couple Nick & Phoebe! (;_;) Please Come Back! :)
Lola Tudor chapter 80 . 6/5/2015
I hope you will continue the story I love it and can't wait to see what happens next
twilightjazz chapter 79 . 6/22/2014
love this story please update
this is the best CSI story I cant find any other with a oc and follow the season by adding episodes
RPM Shadow chapter 80 . 5/23/2014
LOVE IT! So love it!
MoSassy23 chapter 80 . 8/23/2013
OMG! I love this story, please update soon!
twilightjazz chapter 80 . 8/17/2013
I love this please update
AllThingWeird35 chapter 80 . 8/2/2013
You gotta update! Imma begging you, I have to see them get married. Please? I love this story so so much, ahahhahhaha
AllThingWeird35 chapter 50 . 8/1/2013
AHHHHHHH! NOOOOOO ! PHOEBE!
AllThingWeird35 chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
I have a feeling that Darren is gonna come back... No... Just me? .. Okay (Btw i love this story)
kblatz chapter 80 . 12/19/2012
Just read this entire story in about a day. Please update again soon. I love it and want more. I can't wait to see them get married
addy chapter 80 . 12/15/2012
I really like this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please up date soon.
eleri96 chapter 80 . 12/10/2012
Omg, I full on squealed when I saw you'd updated!
Really really really good, loving it :D
And yay for Phoebe and Nick getting married now !
holyleonardodicaprio chapter 80 . 12/6/2012
hey again, I'm so glad you updated! again this was a lovely chapter, I'm not entirely surprised they chose to have a small wedding like this, in a way I think it's more romantic :) this was lovely and you're making me fall even more in love with Mr Stokes!
holyleonardodicaprio chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
hey! i don't know if you ever check this anymore but i just finished reading all 79 chapters of your fanfic and it's absolutely perfect! this is exactly what i was looking for when i was searching for a csi fic. first, you combined the romance/lab details/cases perfectly, there wasn't two much of anything; secondly, YOUR PACE IS PERFECT, not too fast thank god and i like the build up to nick and phoebe's relationship. that brings me to my third point, you've created such a lovely couple! nick is so in character (all the csis are! but nick especially) and phoebe is so lovely and absolutely hilarious. ahhh i only wish you could write more, i'm not sure if you plan to but i wish you would. this is amazing, i hope they get married and have a little baby! sorry this review was so enthusiastic but your writing is fabulous. all the best, katie :)
Full Moons and Black Cats chapter 79 . 6/20/2012
Wonderful story!

Finally, a nice long story with no crappy plot and just a (phenomenal) regular girl. You did very well, my fellow writer!