Reviews for Meeting Mulder
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I LOVE these two shows and booth and mulder(obviously) have a lot in commen(because booth was inspired by mulder) anyway I LOVED your story thank you for writing it!
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I loved this! X-Files rocks so a cross over with Bones is awesome!
Funkysocks chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I love the X-Files - great idea to combine them!
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
You may have inspired me to write an X-Files/Bones Crossover, but there's no way mine would be this much fun! I loved the male bonding.
SisAngel chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was good and quite funny. Two of my favorite shows coming together
No Green Witches chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Very well done, I really enjoyed it.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I really liked the story.
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Its very good
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
OMG. I love it!

You know, the only reason why I started watching The X Files is because of all the Bones references to it XP

Now for a quick question, what was the episode that Scully got kidnapped called? I really want to watch it now :D
Polly83 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Defnintely an interesting idea. I didn't watch X-files back then, but I know enough about the show to enjoy the story.
nindy chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This was the 3rd time I read you fic and I still love it. When I first read this it was because of the summary (good one btw)and I had never seen X-files. But now I'm hooked on it as much as on Bones. So thank you. Because of you now it's so hard to wait 'til Friday, when they show both Bones and X-files... ;D
CalleighAryn chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
My dear DaLiza, this is one of the most adorable stories I have ever read. I love Mulder's line, "I do know a thing or two about lusting after my partner." It's pitch perfect. :D And I love the idea of Booth watching a Files marathon and subsequently getting romantic advice from his dream. :)

Very well done! Huzzah to DaLiza!
handful of sky chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I was a little skeptical after reading the summary, but I ended up really enjoying this. I hadn't thought about all the parallels with the X-Files, but they're definitely out there (so to speak).
sheBONES chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
ok, i don't wanna gush...what am I saying, thats exactly what I wanna do-AWESOME! I love the X files, and it was so good to read something where they weren't having Kodak moments and making out in the snow or whatever! Anyway, well written, entertaining and all that, but most of all, original! I seriously loved it.

Stephanie
pagan-seijou chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I liked this! It was great! It was pretty cool combining two FBI favorites!