Reviews for NO PLT
nico420 chapter 1 . 2/18
I love this so much. I can see Stan liking Cartman because of his devious intelligence, and thinking of him in a way no one else does. I think that, even though everyone hates Cartman to an extent, there are certain things about him that the characters like, which make him worth having around. Anyway, I really like your characterization of him, and this is written awesomely. There aren't enough Stanman fics out there.
Tishie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Could not have been written any better
ScaryBones chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
haha fag genes Did he just speak in parenthesis? i love this pairing so this story was awesome to me
Pimpface chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Ah! I love it! XD

At first I was like wha cartman and STAN but now i'm just like oh cartman and stan XDD
shannello chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow.

Stan/Cartman is so rare, dude.

:D

Im in love.

And the title tricked me!

I thought it meant "no plot" but Im a fool because there IS a plot and oh, what a plot it is.

:]

It's the Chuck Norris of plots.

It doesn't take shit from anybody!

Hehe.

Well, golly, this fic captured my heart.

Lol.

May Stan be the pack mule that Cartman's always wanted (in parenthesis).
Anomi chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
ha! I love it, thought it is rather sad if you think about it.

...I'd like to think that Stan wins Cartman over sometime after the story finishs

;3
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Oh, I really like this. Stan/Cartman is one of my favorite pairings, just because it's so unique but still plausible, and I like the way you've written this. You've definitely got your own style of writing; sophisticated and descriptive with a touch of humor. Nice. :)
Sumoko-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I have actualy had a "pack mule", or atleast thats what my friend and I called her. We once skiped the entire day of school and walked the redicusly long(8.5 miles) way home, cause my friend didnt know the short way(1.5-2miles) home and she was realy persitance. We couldnt ditch her, cause if she got lost, we couldnt realy explane that. We realy didnt pridict skiping the entire day of skool, so we had all of our hevy book bags, and we had pack mule carry it. I miss my packmule she still is in middle skool. This is a good story; sorry for having most of my review a story about my life, but i wanted to tell you what you were missing for not having a pack mule.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
XD Interesting and so like Cartman.
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Haha, awesome!

I really liked this. It was well-written and very South Park-like.

Dead Ballerina is a *great* song. XD!
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I like this fic. :) I was the first person that I know of to do this pairing three years ago, and I'm glad to see it's catching on with other people now. Cartman was very in-character here (and thus very funny), as was his idea to fool the stupid town cops. Which, by being stupid town cops, was also in-character. The title was catchy and had me fooled (thought it meant "no plot"). Cartman's love of 80's songs and the Trey reference in her show that you know your stuff too, or you just did your research. Either way you deserve praise for that. The hardcore SP fan should enjoy this fic greatly.