Reviews for Doubt
ChristyGilbert chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
The twiggets that I know of are named Sprag, Sprigtina, and Sprocker I'll help you figure out the others as I can
DeviousBadgerCritic chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This looks to be an interesting story so far. Everyone is in character and there are some interesting points made. I especially like Hordak's musings on the reliability of technology, something that was only touched upon in the show. The only thing that bothered me was that there were some tense changes which were distracting at the beginning of the scene in the rebel camp.
friendrat chapter 33 . 6/19/2015
I understand your disappointment with the lack of continuity in the show. It is an unfortunate flaw in most if not all 80's shows (look at Thundercats, Jem... The list goes on), I think it was some network rule or something. That being said, I liked how you pulled the show together (even if parts were a little predictable). I was disappointed by a lack of Spirit/Swiftwind. He doesn't really get to live up to his potential in the show either (I would love to see him pull a Jewel).
Also, if I'm following this right, DarkHope is comprised of the 14 first ones (Razzella is part of him, later revealed to be a copy of Red 11). So, the part that bothered me is that they wanted a perfect universe without any touch of evil to corrupt it, but then they split themselves (their energy, their power?) into two beings (LightHope and DarkDespair) one of who's job was stated to be to assist the spread of evil (the others job being to assist good), to see which was stronger in the universe. So they kind of put evil there, thereby forcing themselves to eventually destroy the universe because they broke their own criteria. That was how i understood it least ways...
My only advice would be find a way to show that someone is thinking (such as italics), it was sort of difficult to read when someone started thinking in the middle of a paragraph. I sometimes had to reread a paragraph two or three times to get where the transition was.
friendrat chapter 30 . 6/18/2015
While Hordak using the sword of Dragoth was a good plot point, it was kind of predictable... He was the only one who logically could.
Vanessa Masters chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Oh. Bow has deep feelings for Adora, I always liked that about him, he seemed a honest and decent sort. Not braggy, but genuine in his care for others.
Vanessa Masters chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Interesting. The Clay mud creature that absorbed Adora's powers and her abilities., and personality too.
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Just spent 4-5 hours reading this story from start to finish. Hope you don't mind, but I now consider this to be how the series should have ended. They didn't give us one, but you gave me one exciting adventure that had me crying at the end. Thanks.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Cool Fic. I liek it :D
Sreya chapter 33 . 6/26/2012
I know this is an older story of yours, but I just found this and absolutely LOVED it! I watched the show as a little girl in the 80s, and I got such a kick out of seeing the way you wrapped up the series. I was particularly impressed with your development of Hordak and his relationship with Adora.

I also checked out your DeviantART account. It looks like you're really gearing up to work on animated shows, and I think you'd be great at it. I was actually thinking as I read the story that parts were very reminiscent of the Japanese anime style.

Overall, just wanted to let you know that this was an incredible story, and I'm so glad I found it.
Garnet Sky chapter 33 . 2/18/2011
Finally got to finish reading this and I have to applaud you for a job well done.
ThankfulOne chapter 33 . 3/1/2010
Great story dude, a thrilling ride! The conclusion was sad, but hopeful. You rarely see fics about Hordak so this is a nice change, overall it was just an awesome story!
Delora2047 chapter 33 . 11/1/2009
A moving and worthy ending.

Good luck for your future writing.
Delora2047 chapter 32 . 11/1/2009
Wow, Bow finally learns humility, and Entrapta is saved.

Note on fight scenes: Generally, what draws the reader in is the characters' tension, fear and courage, so it is good to mix the actual description with emotions.
Delora2047 chapter 31 . 11/1/2009
I actually liked Adora revealing her secret of her own account. It is different from all the other stories where people figure it out through an accident.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 22 . 9/13/2009
Shadow, sorry, Void, Weaver revealing her face! That was a moment I always looked forward to see in the cartoon. Thank you for fulfilling that dream through fanfiction.

I also applaud what you did with Madame Razz. She was a character that always deserved more, and certainly she was hidding some amazing powers beneath her careless façade.

This story is progressing so well! I don’t have much time to read but I’m doing my best to keep the pace. I saw you finished it, so time for evil cliffhangers is over, yay!

By the way, I took a look at your deviantart account… it is breathtaking!