Reviews for Beautiful
Schattenspieler chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Also ich liebe die Paarung auch wenn sie unrealistisch ist. Ich habe auch immer Probleme wenn ich über sie schreiben will. '
Aber ich mag deine Geschichte sie ist schön und vernümftig irgendwie. Ich finde sie hebt sich ab, eben wegen der Vernunft sich einzugestehen, dass Gefühle nicht erzwungen werden können. Es ist besonderst in dieser Hinsicht.
PWTMC chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I'm jealous.

This fic was amazing!
Cardboard Bike chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is gorgeous.

Second person is quite hard to pull off, and can be difficult and annoying to read if the story goes on for too long but it's perfect here.

Only things I would change is the word 'alas' that you've got hiding in there somewhere - it just seems to take away from the mood - and the sentence that starts 'you walked away from him knowing you were loved...' is a bit long winded I would consider splitting it.

Beautiful snapshot though.
fallingthrough11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
wow, i've read this story like 3 times and i still love it every time! yaay! i think the second person works realy well because its one flowing dialogue, you know without breaks and speak and everything _ !
timme chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i dont' think it's THAT unlikely. and when you're in love; the fact that someone's technically a minor doesn't always compute; he could still be a good and noble person.

shrugs good fic. and sometimes it takes that much courage NOT to move on, and to honor the past and who you loved even though they're dead; as kakashi proves with his behavior in the anime. and you're not alone in liking this pairing. :)
Mare chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very well written - it has me in emotional shivers. Very, very sad, but really very sweet.

Cheers.
shogi chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Whee! Great drabble, poor Kakashi... you really like to make him suffer.

You know, Yondaime (if he's really Naruto's father) could be bi... and decided that Kakashi was too young, or he was in denial... but Yon/Ka could still work, even if Naruto is the 4th's son...
RebelAtar-abandoned see profil chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
so sad.

unrequited love and the fact that yondaime is going to die make this fic so beautifully sad.

I love this pairing not enough people write it
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
A nice fic, interestingly written and sweetly tragic.

I love the one by Gelfling, too
spiralsofdoom chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
great stuff! i really like how your writing sounds kinda like poetry too. see ya!
Krystalicekitsu chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
i like you're long winded drabblings. they're cute! verry nice one-sided kakayoun
Taita chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow, I really liked it, twas something different. I've never even considered that pairing before. Very angsty and gripping.