Reviews for Faces Unhidden
NamidaNoAme chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I can't find words to express how much I loved your story
Is perfect
Completely perfect
The best one of Angemon and Angewomon I've ever read
holyangelofhope chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
im too lazy to login... this story is so swet _

i liked the part about the licking lol _
Baku babe chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Oh what an awesome story!

I would kill for a sequel because there aren't enough Angewo/mon stories out there for me (believe it or not I finished reading all the Angewo/mon stories that were written!) so please, I beg you! Write a sequel to this story or at-least write another Angewo/mon one! Please!
Devidramon chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Cute. Minor nitpick about Kari being a bit too passive, only a minor nitpick, unlike most of the other stories I've seen tonight. It's good to see the Digimon given actual personalities, and I love 01 Takari. I almost never see it anywhere. I wonder what would have happened if TK had seen Angemon's eyes.
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Love this one too. I'm running out of stuff to say. ur great!
NeoCat chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
This is the BEST "angel-love" fic Ive ever read! And trust me.. Ive read maaany of them! Keep writing!
Christina chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Now this is sweet...Pata/Gato or Angels are my fav...
Nefertanya chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Aww, how sweet! I wonder if it really is bad luck to see an angel before it's time...
Samantha Gold chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
lmao, my favourite part was the bit at the end where Gatomon mutters "nice save" sarcastically. That's totally ic!
Wanling chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Very romantic for these two digimon, great work! Keep on writing!
ancarg012589 chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Aww...That was great! - So kawaii!
Mili chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
That was really cute. You should write a Nyaromon and Poyomon story, that would be cute too. Or maybe Tokomon and Salamon. Even better, Pegusumon and Nefertimon.
Emiko chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Awww... Kawaii! That was so adorable! I've never read a romance fic about the *Digimon* before... I don't know, I haven't been here in a while. /grins/ Emiko is in such a good mood now! I'm off to read a TK/Kari ficcie now... _
I'm No Angel chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
That wuz really good. I luv it
Taco Sushi chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Aaaaaaw!I love PataGato!That was really good!